Phoenix Summon

95 Draenei Mage
Hi, just a random mage but I was wondering if mages would ever get a phoenix elemental? It was one of my favorite abilities back in WC3, well only reason I even picked a blood mage. It would be awesome for fire spec as a ability not a pet like the water elemental but more like a shaman's fire elemental. Well this is pretty much all I wanted to say.
Reply Quote
AGREE !!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/05/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Angelusvitae
Hi, just a random mage but I was wondering if mages would ever get a phoenix elemental? It was one of my favorite abilities back in WC3, well only reason I even picked a blood mage. It would be awesome for fire spec as a ability not a pet like the water elemental but more like a shaman's fire elemental. Well this is pretty much all I wanted to say.

Yeah make it a CD with a "blast wave" spell or another "flame strike" and give it a cleave breath of fire and explodes when it goes away and it turns into an egg till its off CD so we can resummon it. And while its in egg mode it can become like a mini turret like the shamans totem till it can be summoned again or it can heal the mage over time or mana over time! which ever one! if not! it can give the mage a cool fire graphic while its in eggform on CD till it can be summoned again!

(Like this post if you like the idea,Also feel free to add anything different and ill edit & put it up)
Edited by Kirinarcane on 2/5/2013 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Let me know if you like my input mage community- Also carefull cause they might give the Phoenix summon to locks....and piss the rest of the left over mages off....
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Mage
Kirin I like the idea but it would be awesome and wont make the other classes qq as much if while in phoenix form it did the fire cleave and in egg form did more of a blast wave like the shaman aoe totem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've actually asked for this before all the way back in BC. At that point, we'd just defeated Kael'this Sunstrider (sp?) and it seemed natural for mages to now be able to use that power.

Maybe if they find a bunch of new abilities for each spec for the next expansion... then it would be cool. It seems like they're only trying to add one ability per class at most now.
Reply Quote
I've actually asked for this before all the way back in BC. At that point, we'd just defeated Kael'this Sunstrider (sp?) and it seemed natural for mages to now be able to use that power.

Maybe if they find a bunch of new abilities for each spec for the next expansion... then it would be cool. It seems like they're only trying to add one ability per class at most now.

This is a spell that would be excellent for mages. However every expansion they add new spells and I dont have many keybinds left. They should focus more on getting rid of usesless spells we dont need and making other spells a bit more interesting.
Reply Quote
It could work like Flame Orb but attack multiple targets at once. It will follow the target you cast it on, exploding on impact and stunning all targets in a 5 yard radius.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
02/07/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Searik
It could work like Flame Orb but attack multiple targets at once. It will follow the target you cast it on, exploding on impact and stunning all targets in a 5 yard radius.

Yeah and usable by all 3 specs.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Mage
02/20/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Kirinarcane

NO! Fire only :P
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Malhavoc

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
02/21/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Malhavoc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]