If CDevs Hosted Live Events...

100 Blood Elf Warlock
light side also puts the force out of balance just like the sith do.

if you regect half of the force... you simply cant be balanced. it is math.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
light side also puts the force out of balance just like the sith do.

if you regect half of the force... you simply cant be balanced. it is math.

It's not math. The Light side doesn't put things out of balance. The balance is taken out when there is too much use of the Dark Side and all that jazz.

I'm going to stop there to prevent a derailment talking about a franchise that is about to be revived...hopefully.
Edited by Lorthuron on 2/6/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Yes, I'm hoping that said suffering manifests in a freefall of ATVI's stock. Hopefully that will turn a few heads and get people to realize that things need to change.

That's spiteful and petty of you.

As was "A Little Patience" towards a segment of Blizzard's paying customers... and honestly, if that's how they respond to customer complaints - by making things worse and then stuffing the fact that they did so back in said customer's faces, then I would seriously doubt the fundamentals of the company in the first place.

Of course, I don't need to tell you that. The sudden recognition of deferred subscription revenues already does that.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I would enjoy the idea, so long as they announced they would be doing it on the forums or somewhere. I would also prefer them make sure they have people who know the lore and the characters they are taking control of and are serious about the whole thing (lets not have Theron doing a strip tease in Murder Row please). And ofcourse a blanket statement declaring anything they do either canon or not.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Draile
The developer then banned the thief, and acted very unprofessionally about it. The thief player hid behind the fact that he was in a Role Playing guild and assassinating the King was a part of role playing.

Actually he was banned for exploiting bugs and griefing other players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]