Sha of Anger and Galleon Mount

90 Orc Hunter
If you have it, or know someone who has it, POST THEIR ARMOURY. It is believed these mounts are bugged. We're a high pop server, if it isn't bugged, someone here may have it. Screen shots are not accepted as there are mods out there, and "I saw it this one time" or "I got it but don't have the rep" are useless as well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7810522637?page=1

Please post any armouries of players with either mount here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Interesting, I've actually never seen the mount once and considering the amount of times sha dies daily on this realm I would have assumed at least someone would have it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I dont remember who it was, but week 1, when i hit 90 i killed Gal, the only time matter of fact lol, but someone won it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
02/07/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Spartacus
I dont remember who it was, but week 1, when i hit 90 i killed Gal, the only time matter of fact lol, but someone won it.

You sure it wasn't a troll? I remember people linking it and saying they won a mount but were lying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've seen this rumor thread elsewhere, but the answer I saw was that they're just bugged on armory. I personally have never seen either one ingame though, so I don't know if that "answer" is correct
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
here is your proof http://imgur.com/gbWCtlO
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
VEX
I have the Galleon mount, you can check my armory :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]