What is the best monk race

02/08/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Bones
nNbble brew and will of the forsaken can be macroed together to work as a true trinket.

ah i see what you mean. you can also just keep them separate if you need to use one but not the other instead of wasting two CD's.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Wesen
nNbble brew and will of the forsaken can be macroed together to work as a true trinket.

ah i see what you mean. you can also just keep them separate if you need to use one but not the other instead of wasting two CD's.

Admit it you got excited :P
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Chí

love the Tmog by the way very Basic instinct /lick
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Pandas are probably best for arena (Extra CC)
For tanking take Dwarfs (Best tanking racial in the game)
For DPS (horde) take Orc and (Alliance) human maybe? Maybe worgen for more crit.
Healing PVE probably Human for Spirit racial.
Reply Quote
Pandas are probably best for arena (Extra CC)
For tanking take Dwarfs (Best tanking racial in the game)
For DPS (horde) take Orc and (Alliance) human maybe? Maybe worgen for more crit.
Healing PVE probably Human for Spirit racial.

Tauren Extra Hp for tanking dont forget those little cuties

but tbh OP was more after transmogs lol... so depends on your transmog you go for Kilt or pants druid or rogue FYI all look fab on female ORc :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Human reminds me of half-ballerina/half-street fighter.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
<---

clearly
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

Tauren get +5% BASE Health as a racial, which really isn't much. One proc from the Forsaken's "Touch of the Grave" will heal more health than that gives.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

Tauren get +5% BASE Health as a racial, which really isn't much. One proc from the Forsaken's "Touch of the Grave" will heal more health than that gives.

Yes while dwarves have a racial that reduces all damage taken by 10% when activated, along with removing bleeds, poisons, diseases. It's hands down the best racial in the game for tanking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Id hold off and wait until the new models come out before spending money to race change for looks and the animations for non panda monks are just bad IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/08/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Gaiamoon
Dwarf of course.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Honestly... visually, most of the old races look atrocious while doing monk animations, UD especially...
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Chí

Very. ;)

love the Tmog by the way very Basic instinct /lick

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/09/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Sahbin
Honestly... visually, most of the old races look atrocious while doing monk animations, UD especially...

http://i.imgur.com/0gD8tr4.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
wait... Alliance has race selection now? i thought they could only choose human...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/10/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Eighteen
wait... Alliance has race selection now? i thought they could only choose human...

Nah, we just have 3 versions of humans of varying heights.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
02/08/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Gaiamoon
Dwarf of course.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Eighteen

awwww look, a tiny little mini orc.

Thats so adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Dwarves know their Brews
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]