13/16H Mistweaver OR Resto Druid LF 10 Man

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello everyone. What I'm looking for is pretty simple: A ten man guild who does not raid Wednesday nights (I have a class, so that's non-negotiable for the remainder of the semester) and has progressed far enough this tier to ensure that Heroic Sha will be dead before the start of the next tier.

As for me, I've been raiding with varying degrees of seriousness since around the time of Ulduar. I played a resto druid for the entirety of my raiding experience, up until MoP. I was consistently able to dominate the WoL charts as a resto druid and have continued to do so as a mistweaver (or did until 5.1 and the ensuing nerf massacre).

Here you can find 10 man parses from my monk and from my druid during Dragon Soul:
http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/area%2052/greenstreet/

Here you can find 25 man parses from my monk:
http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/arthas/greenstreet/

I enjoy competition, ranking, and progressing on new bosses.

As for playing my resto druid, this is it:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Treefeet/advanced
As you can see, it hasn't been shown much love this tier and would need some gearing, but I still consider myself to be among the best at druid healing, so if that's what your guild happens to need, rather than a mistweaver, I would be more than happy to switch back to it.

Real ID: xrickywyldex@yahoo.com

If you're serious about talking to me, please add me on Real ID, as only posting here will cause delays in responses from both sides. Cheers.
Edited by Greenstreet on 2/7/2013 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a 10-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting progression-minded players to round up our core roster and to join us in pushing for top world ranks.

Progression
Mists of Pandaria (T14)
Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6H (11/9/12)
Heart of Fear - 6/6H (1/9/13)
Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4H (1/31/13)
US#54

Raid Times
Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timoseewho#1824). Please leave your name, class/spec in the notes when you do add me.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 11/16H
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-10 Man. (Considering switching to 25 for 5.2)
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Website
Theinnercitygym.guildlaunch.com

Cheers!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Essence is a 10M raiding guild on Cho'gall (PvP).

Looking for skilled, dedicated players who are committed to raiding and give 100% while there. Our group consists of people who retain rankings throughout tiers and have raided in top 50 US guilds. If you're a competitive player who can stay focused and enjoys a friendly atmosphere - get in touch. There's no room for obnoxious, irritable, or elitist attitudes in our raid. We are a semi-serious progression guild, but we play to have fun, so take the drama somewhere else. There's are immediate openings and we will do what we can to get the right recruits over to our server to begin raiding immediately.

Requirements:
- Gear must be optimally gemmed, enchanted and reforged
- Mumble and a working microphone
- Near perfect attendance
- Skill to perform within the top percentiles of your class
- High raid awareness and quick reactions to changing situations
- Fast learner; recognize when mechanics can be used to your advantage
- Ability and willingness to play multiple classes and specs
- Ability to take criticism and the desire to improve those areas
- Ability to recognize, own up to, and not repeat your own mistakes
- Knowledge of your class - inside and out.

Progression:
6/6H - MSV
5/6H - HoF
4/4N - ToES

Raid time:
(PST) 5pm-9pm
(CST) 7pm-11pm
(EST) 8pm-12pm

Raid Days:
Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday

Looking For <Priority>:
TANK:

HEALS:
Shaman <<high>>
Druid <<high>>
Priest <<high>>
Pally <<high>>
Monk <medium>

DPS:
Mage <<high>>
Warlock <<high>>
Boomkin <<high>>
Ele Shaman <high>>
SPriest <<high>>

Apply at: www.essence.guildzilla.com
RID:
Taluka#1398
Samayael#1676
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Currently <Dark Resolve> is recruiting for our late night raid on Tues-Wed-Thu-Sun from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 3 AM. We are currently:

6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

We will continue to push content as fast as it is released. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, and wipes are a part of that process.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

As far as loot goes we use a 3 man Loot Council awarding loot based on the overall need of the raid. If you believe that raiding is for gearing up the individual then you probably would not fit well with us. Since most of our recruits are transfers we believe that the transfer is enough to demonstrate a desire to continue to raid with us, so there is no "trial" period as far as loot is concerned. From the moment you start raiding with us you are eligible for loot.

Sound like you fit? Great! Feel free to post on these forums, add my Real ID or Battletag vandenzmog82@gmail.com/Vanden#1251, or find me in game! Generally I like to also pull potential recruits into vent with myself and one or two of our raiders to get a feel for each other.

We are currently recruiting:
-Resto Shaman with DPS off spec
-Hunter
-Blood Death Knight
-Protection Paladin
-Protection Warrior
-Mage
-Druid Guardian or Resto

NOTE: We are not recruiting projects or undergeared people. Please have current raid tier experience as well as the ability to jump right into progression and compete with your fellow raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why are a the guilds that raid wednesdays filling his page up with spam?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Keen observation, sir. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
HiJ
Hey,

Huge in Japan is currently US 14th 25 man, 16/16 HM, and we're looking for competent players to join our ranks.

We raid
Sunday-Thursday 6-11 PST (currently start at 630)

If you'd like to talk to one of our officers contact Martencar, Zlanis, Yetibear, Joanuh, or Kurotori, or if you just want to chat for a few minutes feel free to add me to battletag: JaceDK#1316

Apply at http://www.huge-guild.net/index.php?board=3.0
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
<Surprise Cuttlefish> is in a position to recruit a few new faces for the new tier. We are a relatively new progression focused 10-man guild on Kilrogg-US, founded in preparation of MoP from the remnants of a 25-man. We are a mature, late-night PST guild focused on downing bosses in a timely and efficient manner while having fun doing so.

Our core comes with experience. For Cata alone a large amount of our members earned Dragonslayer, Blackwing's Bane, Four Winds, Firelord and Savior of Azeroth while the content was current. Our members have experience dating back to pre-nerf Sunwell clears and Vanilla raiding. The experience and leadership is there and we need only a few more people to boost our ranks to comfortable standing. We are currently 14/16H in Tier 14, with Shek'zeer and Tsulong down. Unfortunately during the final push for Sha of Fear, we lost 2 people and need to bolster our current roster from 10 to a healthier 11-13 total going forward.

Guild Information:
Raid times: Tuesday-Thurs: 9pm PST - 12am PST are main raid days.
Sunday: 9pm PST - 12am PST. This raid day is generally reserved for progression and is the first choice for days off.

Recruitment
Be prepared to provide a screenshot of your UI and any form of damage parse for your spec. Trial process lasts as little as three weeks and will go on as long as we feel necessary, it all depends on you.

High Priority Class Needs:
Death Knight DPS / Tank Offspec
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin

Healers: please be knowledgeable and equally comfortable in your respective offspecs. Not every fight is 3 healer in 10m.

If your class is not listed and you believe you're exceptional, do not be afraid to drop an application.

Loot system:
Main before trial.
Primary offspecs before other offspecs. (People who are asked to heal or DPS in place of their standard roles commonly)
Loot will be fairly distributed, typically by general consensus of the group.

Information you need to know:
-As a 10m with only a few raid days we require high-attendance (90%+ at the extreme minimum). There's a forum for you to let us know if you'll be late/absent.
-As a 10m guild we will have a small roster. However we will run the guild with a roster of 11-13 raiders as running with a flat 10 is not viable with progression as a focus. We do not recruit for the bench. Every raiding member will raid and we will rotate people per boss/nightly.
-You cause drama, you're out. This is your warning. This is a mature guild and our average age is probably much higher than the typical raiding environment; we champion maturity and communication above all else.
-Be semi-knowledgeable of an OS. You aren't required to be as good with your OS as your MS or have gear for it, just be prepared for all possibilities.
-This is not a job. We want you to have fun and enjoy your time with us as a guild both inside and outside of raiding. That said we do expect bosses to be dying before Blizzard has to nerf them into the ground. A large portion of our members come from a raiding history where having fun and progression went hand in hand.
-If you don't know the difference between trolling trade chat for some fun and belittling people, making the guild look like a bunch of elitist punks, you should probably stay out of trade.
-If it burns, pull out. Raiding 101.
-Some of our members PvP and are very open to including you in their PvPing. We also value a skilled PvPer as well, we realize that a skilled PvPer can react just as well in a PvE environment.

Applying to Surprise Cuttlefish:
We have a short application form if you need someplace to start. Feel free to start a thread in this forum and pitch yourself, but we would like to interview you directly.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to add Kinetik#1931 / Psiven#1877 or come visit us on server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]