(A) The Keepers of Stromgarde RP/PvP

90 Human Death Knight
(The Keepers of Stromgarde is now recruiting. We are looking for any and all players who conduct themselves with honor and maturity. We are a heavy RP/PVP/WPVP guild.

We offer a very friendly and cooperative atmosphere and we plan to keep it that way. Although we are happy to accept any player we believe would be a good fit four our guild, we do not tolerate immaturity or needless drama.

If you wish to learn more about The Keepers, please visit our website:

http://thekeepersofstromgarde.com/

PvP
Organized WPvP
RBGs: (Healers/Ranged DPS)
Arenas: (2s/3s/5s)

RP:
Structured storyline based Campaigns
Structured RP Houses
Misc RP Events
Reply Quote
Structure. FTW.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Skulking around.
Great guild, a very dedicated group of people to have the best ingame experience. Cheers Mates!))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump for respect!!
Reply Quote
83 Orc Hunter
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Perhaps you could utilize the use of a scout, Belaal? I was away for some time, and to my utter surprise and despair, upon returning I found my beloved home of House Winterborn to have simply vanished from existence, and since I haven't found anything remotely like them.

I've been assisting 'The Last Stand' led by Lord Kaavin, but I'm afraid his insanity and insistence on leading but a small band into the very depths of Undercity with naught but the mission to kill squabbling soldiers of little importance is costing more loss of life than is worth. My loyalty to such folly is diminished. Lord Galrik of House Winterborn had much more regard for us than that.

Hopefully,
Edlothia Foxburr of Gilneas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Skulking around.
Great guild, a very dedicated group of people to have the best ingame experience. Cheers Mates!))

01/31/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Aldemonio
Great guild

very dedicated group of people

best ingame experience.

/
Cheers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Bump for respect :)

Very good guild, If you are looking for great Rp and pvp then they are for you :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/02/2013 04:24 AMPosted by Magrîm
facemelt? maybe a lil? okay. you come org i facemelt you on the house, no charge.

Lies
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I once was in this guild. Then I died.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bump for respect :)

Very good guild, If you are looking for great Rp and pvp then they are for you :)

Butt warmer, HOW ARE YOU!!!!!?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/03/2013 09:10 AMPosted by Shockblast

Shock, I'm never gonna live that screen shot down am I lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Thats cold Mavz...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/03/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Veskér
Thats cold Mavz...

How is that cold silly bean... He was a human in keepers... Then He became forsaken... Don't read to much into it :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/03/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Xanatera

Shock, I'm never gonna live that screen shot down am I lol.

Nope, forever archived in my files. Your head had god cushioning.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/03/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Shockblast
Nope, forever archived in my files. Your head had god cushioning.

Now it would be more of pointy ears in the rear if you used my head as a seat warmer :P
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Mavz
I once was in this guild. Then I died.

This clumsy fool tripped and fell down the stairs.. what an unfortunate death :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/04/2013 01:02 AMPosted by Ellura
This clumsy fool tripped and fell down the stairs.. what an unfortunate death :(

I distinctly remember telling Avici that the stairs were too steep and needed to be redone. I'd been far too busy in my studies to worry about a flight of stairs!
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Mavz

I distinctly remember telling Avici that the stairs were too steep and needed to be redone. I'd been far too busy in my studies to worry about a flight of stairs!

Staircase: 1
Mavz: 0
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]