(A) The Keepers of Stromgarde RP/PvP

90 Undead Warlock
02/03/2013 08:50 AMPosted by Mavz
I once was in this guild. Then I died.

Teehee
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Skulking around.
Great guild, a very dedicated group of people to have the best ingame experience. Cheers Mates!))

01/31/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Aldemonio
Great guild

very dedicated group of people

best ingame experience.

/
Cheers

I disagree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You know Hoof, after talking with Pewtastic and Xanatera bout how Ill stop relentlessly dropping your clansmen one by one the bounty on you and your clans folk just went up among my guild. Thanks for the crap talk Mr. Hoof, you and your people are gonna shoot me to the top of the ranks buddy. One kill at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/05/2013 02:59 AMPosted by Teirvel
I once was in this guild. Then I died.

Teehee

We had a bounty on your guild a week ago, then you all disapeared and died, so we switched it up to a more active and battle worthy guild. Teeheee!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*skips by*

(Bump)

*skips away*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/05/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Veskér
You know Hoof, after talking with Pewtastic and Xanatera bout how Ill stop relentlessly dropping your clansmen one by one the bounty on you and your clans folk just went up among my guild. Thanks for the crap talk Mr. Hoof, you and your people are gonna shoot me to the top of the ranks buddy. One kill at a time.

Top of the ranks in... HKs?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/05/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Veskér

Keep bringing the bounty up because you will never get me and I will keep ganking your members relentlessly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I still don't understand why people quote a post when it is right above them. Such clutter you provide. Try again and pick a different thread to troll. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/06/2013 01:01 PMPosted by Hoofheals
I still don't understand why people quote a post when it is right above them.

QFT
Reply Quote
Mah name 'Llura.
This guild got a new fluffy for me to pet today....
Welcome Clover!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Very happy to have joined you!

Not quite sure about the petting though. ^~!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/05/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Veskér
We had a bounty on your guild a week ago, then you all disapeared and died, so we switched it up to a more active and battle worthy guild. Teeheee!

We didn't disappear you just aren't looking hard enough. So watch it next time you tell avici "They have like 5 guild members. And I never seen a 90 on. I'd say they are dead and gone." Teehee

You know what you could call it? A Reason to Care. Teehee
Edited by Teirvel on 2/6/2013 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That and Teirvel has the Clan to back him sooooo.... Killing his members would only lead to a butt kicking :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
KABOOM!
Edited by Teirvel on 2/7/2013 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Human Warrior
02/06/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Teirvel

We didn't disappear you just aren't looking hard enough. So watch it next time you tell avici "They have like 5 guild members. And I never seen a 90 on. I'd say they are dead and gone." Teehee

Christ, man, let it go.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Teirvel

That really made no sense
Reply Quote
Y'allz are just jealous because we have acquired the most powerful Panda Monk this server has to offer.

Her and I were in Arathi when an off-server drood decided to drop on us (Obviously because of him not being on Emerald Dream, he had no idea) And while my poor bum was getting Moonfire-spammed, she just looked at him.
Pupil to pupil.
Never blinking....
*Tauren death sound and animation*
A simple look from the all-mighty Clover shattered that Druid's soul.
I knew from that day fourth that she must be the chosen one.

And she has a cute tail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/07/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Bronkk

That really made no sense

Oh no it makes sense now. He is a fan of my work. He stay up on my latest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]