BLIZZARD FFS

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Give us a get out of a stun card just like every other class has. AT LEAST ALLOW US TO EVASION and/or FEINT and/or VANISH IN A STUN....

If you're going to add Blind back on a 2min cd, remove CoS from Prep and now you have removed crippling poison/mind numbing from being applied from Toss can you at least BUFF our god damn survivability. You have done nothing with this, all you have done is make us burst even more. What is this? World of Burstcraft?

Seriously, we need some viable way of living. Evasion blows and does basically nothing now a days. 2x CoS at least allowed us to live longer against casters, but with a melee on top of us and not enough crap to help us survive other than gemming straight resilience. Warriors and Hunters completely destroy us in a stun. This is why KFC is ruling all of the brackets, please look at your game. It's been eight years since I've been playing a rogue and this season has been the worst. I have never hated my rogue so much.

Like seriously, you had one job and it was to fix rogues from dying in a stun. Instead all you did was buff our damage and not our defenses. Our damage is perfectly fine, we need a buff to survivability, our defenses... This is why rogues have not been played at all this season...
Edited by Mvp on 2/4/2013 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Feint without any GCD-sharing plus can be used when stunned would be awesome, I'd say
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Honstly, without the poison proc, shuriken toss is now almost useless to take. We will NEVER catch up to a target that's kiting us. It's going to nearly force us to take cloak and dagger, or else we'll almost never get on target. Even with shadowstep, they can just run away unless we get a lucky proc.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Keep in mind that warriors' PvP murderness is being reduced significantly in the upcoming patch. Rogues weren't the only class complaining about being blown up by certain other classes in PvP; sometimes the solution isn't to buff our survivability (thus continuing a sort of arms race, where damage improves, survivability improves to compensate, then damage is improved to counter the increased survivability, and so on), but instead to reduce the ability others' have to kill us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That's why I like Toss atm, it's amazing in PVP against getting kited which happens to every rogue...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Rfeann
Keep in mind that warriors' PvP murderness is being reduced significantly in the upcoming patch. Rogues weren't the only class complaining about being blown up by certain other classes in PvP; sometimes the solution isn't to buff our survivability (thus continuing a sort of arms race, where damage improves, survivability improves to compensate, then damage is improved to counter the increased survivability, and so on), but instead to reduce the ability others' have to kill us.

I have not seen one thing that can compensate our survivability other than allowing us to CS > Ambush from 30yrds away....... Like we really needed that, yea I see other classes getting nerfed some what, but I'm pretty sure we still can die in a stun.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
It's crazy thou, C&D should have an internal CD or something, imagine the fun jumping from people to people on Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot'ing the hell out of them and coming back to the main target ...

Nevermind!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I feel as if the QQ from from everyone else is getting to blizzard this time

Im a sand panda

but on the bright side Cloak of shadows will be 1 minute
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
01/31/2013 09:38 AMPosted by Rfeann
Keep in mind that warriors' PvP murderness is being reduced significantly in the upcoming patch.

Warrior's are being made much more killable but their dmg is going up which means they can kill us even faster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/31/2013 10:05 AMPosted by Igivenomercy
Im a sand panda

Isn't that the guys in Star Wars that fought ObiWan while getting lukes saber?
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Rogue
blizzard is so stupid sometimes, hate when the do this.. giving buffs then reverting most of them in the ptr

seems like it happens to rogues more then any other class
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Mvp
, but I'm pretty sure we still can die in a stun.

EVERY class can die in a stun.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Viiss

Not as bad as a rogue can, almost every class can do some defensive move to get out of a stun and survive while rogues either trinket or sit in a stun and die. Ever played against a KFC at 2100MMR this season? No? Then you should see why we desperately need a feint or evasion during a stun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

dk says whats up. He and his buddies mage and paladin disagree with you, and they're pretty sure their new friend monk is of the same mind. Their neighbor warrior didn't directly comment, but instead asked what 'dying' was.
Edited by Crookston on 1/31/2013 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Honestly I don't understand blizzards logic putting our 1.5 minute single target fear back to 2 minutes but warriors (mind you) AOE FEAR STILL ON A 1.5 MINUTE CD just goes to show the logic these developers have for this game.
Cloak&Dagger is just about the most OP talent given to rogues in years and instead of trying to fix us they make us more retarded, again I don't understand this logic what so ever.
And they hit us with the shuriken toss nerf, are you kidding? That's the only real gap closer we have at the moment, i'd rather it proc non lethal than lethal anyways, I use shuriken against most god comps/caster cleaves to steadily put mind numbing/crippling on arena 1/2/3. Now it is basically going to be useless, forcing us to chose anticipation for more burst when we can't even survive playing burst comps because every other game is against a kfc.
Please fix our survivability
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It just upsets me that these are easy fixes, yet they don't do them and end up going the opposite of everything they needed to do every time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
All Rogue really needed was a get out of jail free card like monk is getting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I feel as if the QQ from from everyone else is getting to blizzard this time

Im a sand panda

but on the bright side Cloak of shadows will be 1 minute

Ghostcrawler like 4 days ago posted that there IS NOT ENOUGH PVP GOING ON in the PTR to judge or test anything.

These reverted changes is one thing only, Blizzard catering to the crybaby masses.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/31/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Mvp

Not as bad as a rogue can, almost every class can do some defensive move to get out of a stun and survive while rogues either trinket or sit in a stun and die. Ever played against a KFC at 2100MMR this season? No? Then you should see why we desperately need a feint or evasion during a stun.

This is a good point. Maybe make Vanish usable during stuns, to make it a defensive move similar to ice block, divine shield, or whatever?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]