Just hit 86

87 Human Warrior
I just started lvling this toon again and hit 86 last night. Using questing gear atm I want to pvp but know I'll get my but handed to me. I'm doing 11k dps on a dummy does that sound about right for my lvl.. Or should I work on my rotation some. What lvl would you start queing for honor grind.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Any level in that bracket works more or less. But dungeon blues and some greens will do you good. Also, follow the pack of 89s and don't play the target.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
I'll try and run a few dungeons. I dont pve much so I dont know that fights but I guess if its not heroic its ok..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
11k? are you sure about that? i was pulling more back in cataclysm heroic dungeon gear. i do hope you weren't arms in there.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Yea I'm arms right now and its 11,330 against target Dummy.
Reply Quote
I just went to the target dummy on my warr and i was able to pull 19k-20k, I just have the assorted greens-blues from dungeon finder/quests on, perhaps your rotation is a bit off?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
01/31/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Saarien
I just went to the target dummy on my warr and i was able to pull 19k-20k, I just have the assorted greens-blues from dungeon finder/quests on, perhaps your rotation is a bit off?

keep in mind, my 15k dps was back in Cataclysm, a week or two after hitting 85 and gearing up as best i could. lots of things changed.

also, my 86 retadin can hold 23k+ pretty steady. my mage does even more.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
Wow. Havent played a lot in last few months. Really shows ok let me look through some guides and figure out what I'm missing in my rotation.. Thanks all
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
02/01/2013 05:19 AMPosted by Dartian
Wow. Havent played a lot in last few months. Really shows ok let me look through some guides and figure out what I'm missing in my rotation.. Thanks all

np. if you want some real good advice, go ask Clutche and Samayael. i know theyre damn good warriors.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just ran a Jade Temple and was 2nd in DPS to the druid tank with around 19k. Definitely check your rotation. Am arms as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
If you want to do anything at a lower level and have it not be painful, I suggest getting one or two of the swords I have equipped: Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz

It's a rare spawn treasure in Dread Wastes. The advantage is it's a 450 ilvl sword that's bind to account - so you can sit on the spawn on another character and mail it to your warrior. Stick windsong on it and you're good to go. Most of the people in the BG with you won't have a better weapon; I'm pretty sure even the blue quest rewards in Dread Wastes aren't that high.

It's an 8 hour respawn, so it might take awhile. The trick is to find the early morning spawn (whatever time that is for your zone). Log in before you leave for work/school in the morning; there's a good chance it'll be there.
Edited by Dunatos on 2/1/2013 11:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Ah you'll be fine. I was PVPing on my level 86 pally earlier today and I was able to hold my own. Just remember the normal random BG rule of "Don't Rambo, find some team mates THEN attack" and you'll be fine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]