[H] Looking for consistent raiders or merge.

90 Orc Monk
Currently 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF looking for consist raiders to raid on Tues and Thurs from 8 ST to 10 ST. Our guild is also willing to consider merging with another. We have 8 capable and consistent players. 2 Tanks 3 Healers and 3 Dps. We are also willing to try for 25 mans and change specs with the exception of 1 tank.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
honestly since you have 8 people i'd say u should really consider just recruiting personally i never see u guys spamming so i dunno what to tell ya but the other important thing is to build group flexibility
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Sacred Rage is raiding on Tues/Wed 6:30 - 9:30 MST, not sure if your team is flexible to move to those days/times? We'd love to talk more to you. We're the same progressed as your team, so it might be a good fit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Ya i'll talk with my guild see what they have to say. Not sure though about Wednesdays would be the only problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Let me know, I'm usually around.
Reply Quote
Hey Rail! I'm in a guild called <Hello Kitty Death Cult> we we're on Darkspear back with you guys. We have a pretty consistent 10 man group, and raid Tues. Thur. 8-10:30 server. We would like to entertain the idea of running a 25 man together. Not a merger necessarily, just our two groups meet up and see how 25 man goes. Let me know what you think:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Sounds like a good idea Robo. When your online I'm sure me and the officers would be interested in talking about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]