Canceled Forever

90 Troll Druid
Alright people are too bad at their alts or we don't have enough alt healers to make this work for us. Sorry guys!
Edited by Síeara on 2/8/2013 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can probably come if needed.

Edit.. Saved to MSV 6/7H, saved to HoF up to Wind Lord. Forgot I raided with TQP on Tuesday >.>
Edited by Xring on 2/1/2013 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You also raid with OWP on weekends lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd be interested in future runs, can fulfill all 3 roles.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We downed stuff. I guess that's good.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Hit me up if you guys need someone for tomorrow, either dps or tank. Tank set is around 498. I still have all of MSV and TOES open.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Raided with some of the <Daybreak> guys on Friday night. Pretty cool dudes. Ran a nice raid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We have an excess of tanks (I couldn't bring mine even if Sympathy didn't get it saved) but we always can use some more geared DPS.

BTW, we did have someone get into the raid and wipe us twice on Feng by not knowing mechanics. We're going to be more thorough next time. If you're not 16/16N, you shouldn't be coming. This is an alt run - not a teach you how to do the instance and play your class kind of run. We do not enjoy wiping on normals when we're wiping on the hard mode versions or farming hard mode versions on our mains.

Thanks everyone who attended and I'll see you guys for Heart of Fear this evening!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
^^^^
WTB more heals! Don't make the kitteh's heal!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This is how I felt about tonight's HoF pug.

http://www.rancidracing.com/WoW/Guides/aeranfacepalm.png
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Currently leveling my druid, gearing up is easy. Would love to heal after i hit 90 or whatever is needed.

Main was in Nevermore for years, so am a Turalyon local so to speak

PS. Who wants to toss my druid a ginvite for perks to level faster? ;)
Edited by Aufwar on 2/3/2013 2:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You can join Explicit if you'd like. That would also be awesome to have a healer available. Unless Massacre starts coming again, we're going to be short people. Thanks again to the pugs who tried to help last night as well as the few Neolutum guys who were able to show.

Back to MSV next Friday!
Edited by Síeara on 2/3/2013 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This coming friday we're planning on a full clear of MSV, make sure you guys bring flasks and potions. As we get more geared on our alts, it will become easier (kinda like reprogressing from blues to epics all over again hehe). If we clear it quickly enough and have time we will go start on ToES or HoF. ^_~

Invites will be going out around 10pm EST, maybe 1015 if I get stuck afking. Hope to see more players from Massacre, Neolutum & Daybreak this weekend! <3
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Priest
90/F/Orgrimmar DTR bby.

My hot 'n steamy heals will keep you up all fight long.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
90/F/Orgrimmar DTR bby.

My hot 'n steamy heals will keep you up all fight long.

Too hot. I can't handle myself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump! Tomorrow guys!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Need a Mage tomorrow night?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/07/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Mortigi
Need a Mage tomorrow night?

I'll start invites around 10/1015. Since the run is not a required run for any of the participating guilds I don't have a clue who will or won't be online but please make sure if you're someone experienced with HMS and Normals in 10s that you look up 25 mans since the strats while basically the same are slightly different.

I will go ahead and mention when we do normal feng, we do epicenter like you do on heroic (everyone stacks behind boss and we shield). I can't think of anything else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]