Canceled Forever

90 Troll Shaman
Hey can I come?!

Anyways we'll be raiding Fridays & Saturdays 10:30-1AM EST. You must have a main that has 16/16N experience. More would be better but I am not gonna ask for that. 460+ ilvl minimum to attend MSV. 470+ ilvl minimum to attend HoF. 480+ ilvl minimum to attend ToES.

Oh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Could always try GDKP to entice mains who may have been out a raid week, or more skilled alts that people want to gear up. With all of the gold from dailies flying around, people should have some money to burn now.

Or roll a 10 man or two, since you have the tanks. Saves on a couple healers on half the fights, and someone with a decent heal OS would serve for the rest.
Edited by Belledanna on 2/9/2013 5:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I wouldn't mind doing HM 10s or something with some alts or main but if you didn't notice, even between all 3 guilds we didn't have the healers to support even a 10m. The only reason the week before worked was because massacre's 10m came with us and brought healers. Basically, everyone just ended up mad about everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]