Fishing for RARES

100 Gnome Rogue
I have suggestion about fishing. I love fishing a lot. But one thought is bothering me for long time. WHAT IF instead of + to fishing skills replace to % chance of getting rare item (as in DIABLO 3 magic fined). It will make a lot of sense to collect items with + % chance to fish rare mount, or pet, or rare fish for achievements, or fish which give quest for Net (and getting his awesome hat will make even MORE desireble). And consumable from engineering will be more useful. What do you think?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Won't happen, too many fish bots.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
+fishing already works like magic find in a way

the more +fishing you have the less chance you have to NOT get junk.

for example there are pools in Pandaria that have a requirement of like 800 fishing to be able to not catch any junk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
+fishing already works like magic find in a way

the more +fishing you have the less chance you have to NOT get junk.

for example there are pools in Pandaria that have a requirement of like 800 fishing to be able to not catch any junk.

How is this anything like what he said? You don't even get junk fishing from pools, which is where you'd be fishing for a mount (except spinefish, but meh).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/02/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Fatdog
How is this anything like what he said? You don't even get junk fishing from pools, which is where you'd be fishing for a mount (except spinefish, but meh).

You can get crates which can contain motes, leather, ore, etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]