19 twinks

100 Human Paladin
are they dead? or do people still do them?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Long dead.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
still active
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
hope so guildies n I are making some
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Shaman
Long dead? Lmfaoooo

The bracket has NEVER died, its shocking to still see people so clueless.
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Rogue
We aren't exactly the most popular bracket, but we're by far the most consistent, second only to F2Ps.
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Priest
02/01/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Facelol
Long dead.

They appear to be. I've been in the queue for over 30 minutes now and still nothing. I remember in Cata it was near instant queues.
Reply Quote
19 Goblin Warlock
Tonight is exceptionally slow by 19s standards - they pop roughly 18 hours a day. Go to twinkinfo.com if you wish to discuss or learn about 19s, as there is no longer any real presence on official forums.
Reply Quote
^^ pretty much..and you just gotta coordinate with other 19's to get into some bgs...but im still tryna gear this lil guy up a bit more before i start networking with other 19s..but so far i think im on the right gear path...(minus the dam bracers that keep eluding me from SFK)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
well about 3 other guildies and I are making some, I wish I kept my BC twink but /shrug what are you going to do. thnx for the info tho Dorygoon
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still active
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]