I feel bad...

90 Draenei Shaman
Why did you instantly put him on ignore to avoid confrontation then go out of your way to post a thread about it?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
wow poor guy ;( why you gotta do that?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
http://www.askdrtech.com/solutions/image.axd?picture=2011%2F4%2Fscreen00.jpg

Learn to use it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You sir, are a d!ck. Also maybe learn about the printscreen button if your 6 year old fingers can reach that far.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
hey man leave him alone

honest battler trying to look after his wife
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The fact that you ignored him makes me laugh.
And that you took a photo.
Edited by Warriorgamma on 2/3/2013 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/02/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Nixilaas
you strike me as an idiot
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't know why but reading the replys in here made me think of this...

What the !@#$ did you just %^-*ing say about me, you little !@#$%? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ^-*! out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my @#$%ing words. You think you can get away with saying that ^-*! to me over the Internet? Think again, @#$%er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ^-*!ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable @#$ off the face of the continent, you little %^-*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your !@#$ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you %^-*!@# idiot. I will $%^- fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *!@#ing dead, kiddo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That copy pasta
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
What do people get out of camping lowbies anyway? can't think of anything more boring to do in this game then 1 shotting lowbies, afking in shrine is more fun.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
man, you are my hero. camping levelers. god damn. you are so tough and manly.

get a life scrub. if you really have to camp levelers then you really must suck vsing people your own level.

You didnt read the part where he said he was on his "alt" idiot.

You numb skulls assumed he was on that 80 pally killing lowbie's yet he said his alt'

Idiots assume to much.
Edited by Xmilitary on 2/6/2013 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Ahaha so much hurt... so upset.. my terrible keyboard skills to my killing of a player on a pvp server and uploading it via a "Iphone" print screen is for amateurs .. yep.. How much sleep did you all lose?

Gave me a hefty laugh thanks for the memories.

And yes i happened to be on a 27 lock he was some 26 druid we were both lvling.. He didnt have boa.. guess that's next thing for all you good samaritan players to get upset about rofl..

Flame on..

17400 whales die a year let's have a moment of silence for the whales...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
gratz on getting the achieve for 10 mounts by the way good effort!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
02/06/2013 11:39 PMPosted by Nixilaas
gratz on getting the achieve for 10 mounts by the way good effort!

Dunno what's worse... the fact your'e worgen or that you play a DK.... or maby how that achievement score screams of many wasted hours.. of a person's life..
Edited by Empowerment on 2/7/2013 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight

You numb skulls assumed he was on that 80 pally killing lowbie's yet he said his alt'

Idiots assume to much.

He posted on the forums bragging about the exploits, and continues to do so.

He also took a photo, not a screen shot a god damn PHOTO of the conversation (i don't care what he took the photo with, could have been a spud for what that's worth)

He then avoided conflict with this person by ignoring them and then, not until AFTER that jumped on here to bignote the effort.

And now it get's better as he has is boyfriend come and defend him
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue

Idiots assume to much.

He posted on the forums bragging about the exploits, and continues to do so.

He also took a photo, not a screen shot a god damn PHOTO of the conversation (i don't care what he took the photo with, could have been a spud for what that's worth)

He then avoided conflict with this person by ignoring them and then, not until AFTER that jumped on here to bignote the effort.

And now it get's better as he has is boyfriend come and defend him

LoL boyfriend?? Serious did i hit a nerve or something?

Who cares how he took a photo?? Seriously lol how's it matter... Are you that upset at how some random took a photo.

Pretty sure if someone made a alt like that and gave me some !@#$'n bull story about how he wanted me to stop killing him.. i'd say "wow" and put them on ignore aswell.

Why the hell would i want to strike a conversation with someone so Committed to making a alt and crying about being killed on a pvp server?? lol

Then people get soOOOoooooOOooo upset about a random person on the interwebs taking a photo and boasting about it.. who cares its WoW.. happens every day ... build a bridge move on simple.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
http://im12.it/g/19503/900/600

02/07/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Xmilitary
build a bridge move on simple.

Take your own advice, and share it with your friend. Real people with real lives play this game, have respect that some individuals use this game as an avenue to escape the difficulties of life. If your girlfriend insists on displaying his masculine prowess by posting a photo on the forums detailing the hardships of a guys life and then joking about killing his wife, then expect the community to criticise everything.

You idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
02/06/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Empowerment
Flame on..

Johnny Storm sux.

02/07/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Xmilitary
Who cares how he took a photo?? Seriously lol how's it matter... Are you that upset at how some random took a photo.

Why would you take a photo over a screenshot? I mean, really, do you wear socks on your hands instead of gloves? I can only assume you're one of those people who watch bootleg copies of films, then go on to complain about the poor quality of it.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
http://im12.it/g/19503/900/600

build a bridge move on simple.

Take your own advice, and share it with your friend. Real people with real lives play this game, have respect that some individuals use this game as an avenue to escape the difficulties of life. If your girlfriend insists on displaying his masculine prowess by posting a photo on the forums detailing the hardships of a guys life and then joking about killing his wife, then expect the community to criticise everything.

You idiot.

Lol another chump... What ever helps you deal with your existence .. Yea he literally meant killing his wife he obviously meant in game another tool jumping to conclusions ..

Yea go defend your butt buddy I was replying to before you had to jump in hypocrite..

Do you believe everything some random tells you on wow??? You must be a gullible person

You do know this is WoW right full of bullsh$(&&@s
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Flame on..

Johnny Storm sux.

Why would you take a photo over a screenshot? I mean, really, do you wear socks on your hands instead of gloves? I can only assume you're one of those people who watch bootleg copies of films, then go on to complain about the poor quality of it.

No idea why you would take a photo over a screenshot .Do I care? Nope but I think it's hilarious people making a big deal out of it as much as him actually doing it.

Guess I'm a care free and happy guy lol?

Yea I dl movies who doesn't .. And no I don't get cams or ts (bad quality you know lol)
Edited by Xmilitary on 2/7/2013 3:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]