Sad, sad, sad

90 Human Priest
stop 3 healing.

None of the fights you are doing require it, not even close, especially at your gear level. Regardless of the classes brought, there'll be massive overhealing. In your case the other 2 healers' classes are much better at sniping the healing than druids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Elaisyn
My mana regen isn't all that great - even innervating at 80%....

All of your woes are not because the class is bad.

1. Like everyone else said, 3 healers is overkill and you were probably looking at the wrong numbers regarding overheal.

2. You only have 6000 spirit which makes for poor regen, especially since you seem to be purposely reforging away from spirit on a few pieces. You also have too much haste and should try and drop to around 3043 (or as close to it without going under). Once you're comfy with spirit regen and make your haste breakpoint, you should start going for mastery.

http://www.wowreforge.com is helpful in regards to fine tuning your reforges correctly.

Ditch the pure haste gems in your belt and put in spirit gems or spirit hybrids. Also, never reforge out of spirit. It isn't like Cata anymore where our regen was Int based for the most part and we could ditch a ton of spirit. We need spirit nowadays, due to revitalize being gone and having a static mana pool (which innervate is based off of).
Edited by Sherbear on 2/3/2013 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you are raiding normal modes the class you bring makes no difference. And to be honest disc/pally isn't a great combo. You should play what you enjoy. For the content you are doing there is no reason to min max.

Also lulz at blizzard giving shaman love. Unless you mean balancing a class around 3 minute cd's.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks everyone for your input - we've had lots of struggles with getting consistent tanks in this expansion - and being able to keep a core group together. It's been a frustrating expansion for me with regard to raiding -

The 98% was what my skada meter read for total - I see the same thing happening to the monk or druid that runs with us as a third now that I'm running on my pally.

I'm looking forward to 5.2 :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sherbear - You were looking at my boom spec. I'm sitting at 9.6k spirit, but i want MOARRRR :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
02/02/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Elaisyn
Who CAN'T battle rez?

my raid group relies on our warlock to never die. You're getting buffed in 5.2, read patch notes.

Edit: i've seen resto druids excell, 98% overheal means you shouldn't be 3 healing that fight, not to mention paladin mastery, and disc priests do a really good job at making sure most of your stuff overheals anyways.
Edited by Imgandiloljk on 2/9/2013 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You are 2 healing Elegon right? One healer takes the OT and one takes the MT. MAke sure people either use a hard cooldown or drop stacks before the big add explodes which should be done outside the center floor. One healer goes to the right one to the left for phase 2.

As has been said by someone else progression stall at this point is most likely related to dps which means you need to 2 heal fights. My alt guild had progression problems so we dropped to 2 heals on every fight. 2 healing Will to the soft enrage (first kill last week at 12:20) was a fun challenge. I hear you on the tank thing. My guild has gone through 3 tanks this tier and lost both our tanks 4 weeks ago to real life issues.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
And to be honest disc/pally isn't a great combo. You should play what you enjoy. For the content you are doing there is no reason to min max.

Also lulz at blizzard giving shaman love. Unless you mean balancing a class around 3 minute cd's.

lol wut disc/pally is most op combo. And since he's running normals there's literally no fight that that combo should ever need a 3rd healer. Ever.

It should be a craptacular combo, but this tier was utterly broken. Literally both provide the best absorbs in the game along with some of the best aoe heals and throughput for this tier.
Edited by Tonydanza on 2/10/2013 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]