Looking for a good guild

86 Worgen Death Knight
My main is a level 90 ret paladin and be working on a few other characters between before and after patch 5.2 though mostly bank charnters, I have a warrior made for horde as well but haven't done much on him yet. The guild I am in now is really not doing much of anything or thats how i feel anyways, so im looking for a guild thats might be open enough to add me to there ranks. Sadly with the job I have the only day i might able do any real raiding or pvping is on saterday mornings and any time sunday.

I'm hoping to find a guild that is a little more serious to how the guild is being run, by all means I'm not asking for a hardcore group but I don't want to join one thats run by little kids that dont know what there doing. I'm not looking for a leveling guild but one that would do a little of everything and work as a team and not full of just a few people and there alts. If there any one that would have me please let me know
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well, if you ever come to your senses and escape from Wrynn's foppish, consumptive grasp, I'd love to hear from you! We will party. XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sent you an in-game mail.

Eternal Force is an adult based casual guild. We have a number of husband and wife teams and a lot of helpful people.

For more info contact me in game or our website is http://eternal-force.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]