Best dungeon to farm gold for my level?

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hello guys whats the best dungeon for me to farm gold at my level? I have been doing halls of lightning getting about 70 gold every run.
Edited by Belota on 2/3/2013 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Stormwind Stockades. Hogger drops 1M Gold if you can manage to kill him on Heroic Difficulty.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would recommend learning to farm the ah. That 70g can be repeated 4 times an hour, so 280g an hour. That's pretty poor reward for all that time invested
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dragon Soul

your a big enough boy to solo it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I dont see why people farm instances for gold when they can use thier professions and earn gold much faster.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Heck, even dailies earn more gold for the time invested than running any low level instance. The only exception being if you disenchant all the greens you get and sell the mats on the AH. Arcane and Infinite dust both sell high on my server.

If you absoulutly must solo instances for entertain purposes in order to get your gold, try the early cata ones like Hall of Origination and Tol'Vir, I've soloed most of them now. Might take some skill being only 88, but it would pay more.
Edited by Quayxin on 2/3/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
What professions are best for making gold with? I'm still pretty new to the game (under 3 weeks) and am trying to make some extra gold.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:12 AMPosted by Eshervisor
What professions are best for making gold with? I'm still pretty new to the game (under 3 weeks) and am trying to make some extra gold.

Just questing from 85 to 90 should net you 8 to 10k
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/04/2014 09:15 AMPosted by Gunstarr
02/04/2014 09:12 AMPosted by Eshervisor

Just questing from 85 to 90 should net you 8 to 10k

I'm currently 40% from 89 and have done nothing but quests from 85 and still only have a grand total of 6k.That's w/o buying anything other than riding and flight paths.

I was mainly looking to pick something up since I'm leveling with a friend so I have a hour or two downtime each evening when he isn't on. I was going to use that time to find a method of making some gold.
Edited by Eshervisor on 2/4/2014 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]