A very important Death Knight question.

90 Orc Death Knight
I have been thinking for a while about trying something completely new and something I have never tried before. I kind of went out of my comfort zone a little bit but yet everything felt okay when I made this monumental decision. So anyways my hair is now mane style instead of my typical flipped or sometimes long with this transmog set. So my burning all important question is does this hair work?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I prefer the mohawk and braids or the short bob. Long hair doesn't really flow well enough in this game, in my opinion. Maybe when we get updated models.

Edit: Do love that transmog though. A lot.
Edited by Solution on 2/3/2013 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
It's okay, but it's not perfect; never will be as a FEMALE Orc.

Go male orc or go home. Master race 4lyfe.
Edited by Jäckßäuer on 2/3/2013 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
But we're the same race!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
don't you have an internment camp to be in?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm partial to the bald-ponytail style, myself.
The longer hair styles look too frazzled... Like undead female hair.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/03/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Xarreda
don't you have an internment camp to be in?

Nope. Your race's incompetence got us out of that jam. Thanks for that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Blah couldn't keep myself to keep the mane style hair. Realized another one of my femorc toons had the exact same hairstyle so I couldn't bring myself to keep it.

I tried the mohawk I feel like it isn't for me. If I had some goggles or any sets that looked decent with a purple eye patch for transmog then maybe.

Alas I feel as though my fatal flaw with most femorc hairstyles is my skin is too light and I don't enjoy the aesthetics of looking at a brighter scalp.

I do like both the other important people that posted in this forums (the femorcs) transmogs. That tabard really makes your boobies stick out Zionic, that is something I can truly respect. I personally liked the eye patch better on you Solution but I could just be impartial because I first saw you with an eye patch and maybe I have some weird eye patch nostalgia.

Maybe one day I'll be ready to move on with some new hairstyles...maybe...

@Jack: Femorc is master race. Abs + !@#$ = Master race. It's just math.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Look at all that ugly.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/05/2013 01:41 AMPosted by Nathreim
Look at all that ugly.

I know right.

I feel so terrible for them :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dual-Wield Ponytails, often referred as pigtails for short, is the only real option here. Your Inner Breeze Flailability (IBF) will be significantly increased on your hair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]