Woo Ravens.

90 Orc Death Knight
Yeahhhh boi.
Reply Quote
i heard they won because Ray Lewis was going to stab somebody again if they lost
Reply Quote
lol, but jokes aside, i wanted the ravens to win as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/04/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Dekel

Haha. Ravens aren't my team or anything, but I hate "athletic" QB's like Kaupernick. So naturally I wanted him to lose.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/04/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Rajitanti

Haha. Ravens aren't my team or anything, but I hate "athletic" QB's like Kaupernick. So naturally I wanted him to lose.

What does this even mean. You're a monster. Never support Ray Lewis.

This was a good Superbowl because it almost ended in a 49ers victory after a mysterious power outage which would have driven pundits insane.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/04/2013 04:01 PMPosted by Mahourai

What does this even mean. You're a monster. Never support Ray Lewis.

This was a good Superbowl because it almost ended in a 49ers victory after a mysterious power outage which would have driven pundits insane.

You know exactly what I mean. Hurr durr, I don't feel comfortable throwing in the pocket, gonna run for it! It's just gimmicky.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/04/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Rajitanti
You know exactly what I mean. Hurr durr, I don't feel comfortable throwing in the pocket, gonna run for it! It's just gimmicky.

Throwing the ball is the gimmick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Only wanted Ravens to win for Ray Lewis, I have always supported just him on the Ravens. Occasionally toss in Ed Reed. I enjoy the 49ers for Patrick Willis and Crabtree, but I dislike them for Randy Moss. So to sum it up I wanted 49ers to win and continue their undefeated super bowl streak. But I am happy Ray got his ring before the end of his season. I am actually a Chargers fan, but as we all know if you keep up with them... Norv Turner (head coach) was fired along with the other coaches in that 1 week where many were fired. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/04/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Rajitanti

Don't just name Kaupernick... I mean there's Can Newton, and Mike Vick also... but I am a Michael Vick fan even after he was put in jail.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Don't just name Kaupernick... I mean there's Can Newton, and Mike Vick also... but I am a Michael Vick fan even after he was put in jail.

I named COPPERNICK cause I was talking about the 49ers. I hate Cam Newton for other reasons. He was Auburn's QB in college. And Auburn can go to hell.

RG3 is legit, though.
Edited by Rajitanti on 2/4/2013 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oregon all the way.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/04/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Taelo
Oregon all the way.

The only Ducks I'd go for were coached by Emilio Estevez. Other than that, Oregon and hockey suck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
HEY ITS KAEPERNICK AND HE'S MY FRIEND. Raging Ratchet Raji.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I personally find it funny that the NFL players have trouble reading the option play, run that offense against any college/highschool team and they will know how to play it but for some reason NFL defenses can't figure it out?

Squeeze the gaurds, ends play contain, dline penetrates 1 yard into the backfield at most and just waits.

It also cracks me up that the d'ends do a full pass rush on a QB who would rather run than throw, good plan put yourself behind him so he doesn't even have to run past you.
Edited by Felshifter on 2/5/2013 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]