491 Lock or 481 Tree lf serious 10s!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
481 Resto Druid or 491 Lock lf 10man serious raiding team. Have extensive experience raid leading as I was from previous group and now looking to join one. I am 16/16N 1/16HM this tier across all characters and am willing to bring one of my characters mentioned above. I am looking for something on Tue, Wed, and/or Thurs with start times around the 7pm -11pm period. I like to consider myself a good raider, responsible, mature and just want to be around a fun environment. I have vast experience as a healer from prior expansions just only started to gear my Tree though. As for Warlock, still missing some crucial pieces but I consider my dps above average (150k Elegon Normal, 110k ELite Protectors). I can even do some trial runs if need be, but given the chance, I would like to earn a spot once again in a good, solid 10man progression team.

Any questions, please ask! Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
My raid group is looking for a warlock for Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12pm. The catch is that we are on alliance side so you would have to xfer factions on that toon. We hope to be ready to hit 5.2 content as soon as it is available but are having trouble finding that last DPS to show up every week. Send me an in-game mail using any ally toon you have if you are interested.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hi Shadow. I'm sorry your current raiding situation is not working out. I'm sure you haven't heard of us as we are a smaller guild, but i encourage you to look at our post in the forums and maybe chat with me in game. Right now we don't have a desperate need for a lock or resto, BUT, I forsee these positions opening up before 5.2. Tonight at 645 server we are going into HOF and we are in need of a healer if you are interested in coming along. We should clear 5/6 possibly 6/6 (we are short a few raiders this week). Let me know if you are interested. pst. to Naravia after 6pm, or anyone who is online before 6pm can ping me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
thanks guys! recently got an offer on my druid so gonna see how that works out but still keeping my options open.

thanks again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)