Who hasn't tried any raid yet?

90 Human Warlock
because I'm one of you. LOL! My realm really sux because whenever I queue for a raid in Cata (don't have MoP yet) there are only 10 people maximum in it and like its taking me forever to join 1. Since I reach the required item lvl for the raids (which is like 2 weeks ago) haven't joined any raids at all. Can someone advice me what to do? Another thing if the advice is "join another guild", well its pointless because for no reason my chat box is broken and I can't see if what people say and what are my guilds plan :(.

PS: If the advice is "get MoP", the answer is "NO BUDGET YET" :p
Reply Quote
26 Worgen Rogue
Sad to say, the advice you suspect is the only answer. Little to no one will queue for old raids or old heroic mode dungeons.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
02/04/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Sasai
Another thing if the advice is "join another guild", well its pointless because for no reason my chat box is broken and I can't see if what people say

You should really figure out what you did to cause this and fix it.

And start shoveling sidewalks or something. LFR is cross-realm, it's not just your server. People rarely spend time organizing/running recently outdated content when they could be doing the new raids instead.

Especially Dragon Soul, which was all anyone had to do for 10 months before Mists.

It wasn't exactly the best raid ever, so it's not something people would go back and do for kicks.
Edited by Verelyse on 2/4/2013 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Another thing if the advice is "join another guild", well its pointless because for no reason my chat box is broken and I can't see if what people say and what are my guilds plan :(.

Sounds like a problem I had about a month ago.

Here's the thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415494919#4

Hopefully this helps your chat problem! :D
Edited by Casmavara on 2/4/2013 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You can probably find some raids for your level here: http://openraid.us/
Edited by Whitebunny on 2/4/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]