Ret PvE 5.2

100 Human Paladin
Just wondering if anyone has any insight to how ret's are going in 5.2
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Amatory
Just wondering if anyone has any insight to how ret's are going in 5.2

No real changes aside from HoS possibly being given magic dispell.

Most likely going to be stuck in mediocrity again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
FoL is being buffed
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Nytró

he said pve, not pvp xD

As of right now, not any pve changes has been done/announced , we're still fine...well good enough to hold our own =]

Also tell Arv I said hi, he's always doing dem CM carries
Edited by Thermadin on 2/4/2013 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/04/2013 07:05 PMPosted by Thermadin

he said pve, not pvp xD

As of right now, not any pve changes has been done/announced , we're still fine...well good enough to hold our own =]

It's just an Agincourt lackey.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ret should be pretty good, the next tier bonuses are very strong (at least the 4pc is, unless the next tier contains a lot of AoE). Ret also scales very well with gear, at least in this tier. So under those assumptions and without any extensive PTR testing at all I would estimate Rets to be pretty good next tier.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

he said pve, not pvp xD

Are you trying to imply I was carried somehow?

Yea you're clearly an idiot.
Edited by Nytró on 2/5/2013 2:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Krukgar
Ret should be pretty good, the next tier bonuses are very strong (at least the 4pc is, unless the next tier contains a lot of AoE). Ret also scales very well with gear, at least in this tier. So under those assumptions and without any extensive PTR testing at all I would estimate Rets to be pretty good next tier.

Nice purple mog :o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been raid testing pretty regularly with my guild, and from the looks of the DPS charts, as well as talking to numerous other top guild ret's our burst is fine, but our sustained damage in the 5.2 PTR current state is horrendous.

On pretty much every fight at this point ret is falling to the bottom of the DPS charts besides a couple of classes after about 1-1.5 minutes of our "decent" burst during cooldowns. I honestly didn't want to believe the numbers after each and every testing, if we dont get a sustained buff it is going to be a LOOONG tier.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm more interested in seeing how they tune our T15 4pc, because I highly doubt it will go live in its current state (40%).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you trying to imply I was carried somehow?

Yea you're clearly an idiot.

so defensive, kek

also
02/06/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Ghostcrawler
- We are going to buff Seal of Justice and Seal of Righteousness damage. Neither of these Seals is seeing enough use. Justice was always intended to be a strong PvP Seal, and it just isn't right now. We haven't solidified numbers yet - I'm just sharing our intent.

pve aoe buff, pvp seal buff(maybe, if the damage is greater than censure stack)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]