<Demise> 25m Alt Run Mondays

90 Human Rogue
Hello KT!

This is a <Demise> Alt run thread. We would like to invite some of you players on the server to come along in our 25man alt HoF and ToES clears!

When? - The run occurs at 7:30PM EST (5:30PM MST) every Monday and goes until 11:00PM EST (9:00PM MST)

We will be starting with HoF Normals for now and work upwards with heroics when the time comes.

<Demise> consists of a number of players who like to kick back and gear their alts in a fun and easygoing environment. We're an accomplished group of players when it comes to killing these internet dragons so the runs should go smoothly. Gear and lolz for all!

We're currently seeking Melee DPS and a couple of healers, but if you're a ranged DPS or have a tank offspec don't hesitate to get in contact with us!

Gear/Consumable requirements: Must have an average ilvl of at least 475(there's a little bending room here). Must bring enough of the appropriate flask for the duration of the raid. Feasts will be provided.

Loot Rules:

- All loot will be distributed via /roll 1-100 for Main Spec. Offspec gear will be distributed via /roll 1-10. You only roll for the gear if you're gonna use it, not if you're gonna sell it.

- Priority for loot goes to people who have been to at least 1 run with us.
Ex: If this is your first week attending the run and PuG#2 who has been going to the run for 2 weeks needs the same piece you do, he'll get the piece instead of you. We find this method encourages players to come every week and not just for one week.

- Only <Demise> Members/FnF ranks are eligible for Mounts. They will be rolled for /roll 1-100.

- BoEs and Patterns will be put into the <Demise> Guild Bank. Purchasing them can be discussed after raid with Ludakrishna.

- Gear that isn't needed by anyone for MS/OS will be disenchanted. The Sha Crystals and Blood Spirits will be pooled and then auctioned off at the end of the run. The highest bidder on the bundle gets it all.

Get in contact with Spirit#1251 or Ludakrishna#1644 and we'll add you to a calendar invite, granted you meet our criteria.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Wish you guys would do Thursday-Saturday :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm trying to remember if you do 10 man during the week are you allowed to do a 25 man later on if you have done bosses in a 10 man?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
02/05/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Bloodzodiac
I'm trying to remember if you do 10 man during the week are you allowed to do a 25 man later on if you have done bosses in a 10 man?

Nah sorry bro same lockout. You can only do one or the other!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok I thought that was the way it was but wanted to make sure.. I'd be interested but I am only Tank spec not frost.. If you can use a blood DK i'd love to go
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Welcome to KT. You got a nice face.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You guys are really nice.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I did 5/6 normal MSV with a 25man group.
And the next night, I did heroic Will 10man.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm in, hopefully there are not many plate wearers in.

And welcome to KT.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Since my guild broke up I would like to tag along and mt/ot it add bloodsaint#1889 and let me know please
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm on the edge of the ilvl req but I do good dps for the gear I have. I'll be available Monday if you guys would mind bringing me!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

No. If you do 10 man normals, you can do the rest on 25 normal. if you do 10 man heroics, you can't do 25 man heroics, but you can do 25 man normals.

I'd go if I didn't way overgear. That's like, the perfect time for me to raid these days. And this hunter isn't geared enough either. Boo. Well, Daggy's feral set is in the ilvl range you would want...if you guys wanted a feral druid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
add me on bnet id, or send me a mail if you want an invite to the run.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'll come with you fine gentlemen next Monday (I'll have the gear by then). I know all of the fights, so I will talk to one of you when the time comes for a calendar invite.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Priest
I will come on Monday. I am a 487 hunter. My main is a 496 priest.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
bump, first run is tomorrow
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Im looking to do just the last 2-3 in HoF and Sha in Terrace almost weekly on a 493 frost dk if something like that can be arranged? I have a 476 ilvl fury warrior I can do the 1st bit of the bosses on if I would be allowed to switch to the dk for the later bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This makes me miss alliance :(

Came to wish Demise best of luck, we officially lost the last Guild on BB with class, sad to see you go.

P.S Dr Pepper > Tea
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This makes me miss alliance :(

Came to wish Demise best of luck, we officially lost the last Guild on BB with class, sad to see you go.

P.S Dr Pepper > Tea

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]