[A/H] Halaa Battle Token Extravaganza!

90 Draenei Shaman
Calling all Hordies & Alliance!

It's been years since Fizzcrank last had an all out World PvP event. Let's get some action going again on this server. We need some realmwide fun dontcha think?

Looking for participants to farm for Halaa Battle Tokens in Nagrand! Saturday Feb. 16 @ 4:00 Server Time!

What are these used for, you may ask? You can buy mounts! Who doesn't love mounts? Yay Mounts! /cheer

The mounts you can get from this currency are:

Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk for 70 Halaa Battle Token & 15 Halaa Research Token
Reins of the Dark War Talbuk for 100 Halaa Battle Token & 20 Halaa Research Token

For a full list of what Halaa battle tokens can get you, please visit this page: http://www.wowhead.com/item=26045/halaa-battle-token#currency-for

This event will take place in Halaa, the capturable town located on a plateau in Nagrand on Saturday February 16th starting at 4:00 pm server time!

You should be level 85-90.
All classes, factions, guilds, races & even our Fizzcrank trolls are welcome & invited to join!

Let's just have a great time in Nagrand going on a realm wide all out killing spree while exchanging control of Halaa.

Come on Fizzcrank! Let's show our realm pride - bring your friends, let's make Fizzcrank history again with another amazing event!

As the Alliance and Horde meet up in Halaa, we will all draw our swords, with our eyes darting around in every direction as we become aware of our surroundings....We will fight endlessly on the town's rope bridges high that are high above the murky waters, our blades clashing and ringing as we paint the Halaa grounds with blood....

Okay okay...(wanted to see if you were paying attention lol)...Let's just all have fun & get tokens plus we will get some honor kills & possibly even achievements in for both sides, and have some laughs & good times.

Let's revive this realm a wee bit - at least for the night!

It would also be nice if we try to stick around for awhile and let everyone on both Alliance & Horde get hopefully enough tokens or a decent amount anyways.

One thing to keep in mind is that the mounts also require to have 15-20 Halaa Research Token as well. You can get a Research Token by turning in 20 units of "Oshu'gun Crystal Powder" (obtained as a random drop from the mobs in Nagrand) to the researcher in Halaa.

The tokens can be traded in at the quartermasters in Halaa while the city is under the control of your faction, and reward you with rare quality armor for the leg and waist slots, an 18 slot bag, or an epic gem.

Alliance: Quartermaster Davian Vaclav (http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=18822)
Horde: Quartermaster Jaffrey Noreliqe (http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=18821)

Oshu'gun Crystal Powder Sample(obtained as a random drop from the mobs in Nagrand) to the researcher in Halaa as long as your faction controls the point.

I would also like to recommend that we remove all armor before starting the fight. This will keep us from having huge repair bills and we'll die much easier, making this go a lot faster!

Plus, naked toon fighting is always fun! lol. (I should advertise for a naked mudwrestle match in Halaa for token exchange, that might get more people! LOL)

Should be a good time, Looking forward to it & hopefully we can get a decent turnout of people interested & able to come join us.

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤...Skylä...¤ Founder / GM of The Haunted
TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More
www.thehaunted.org

"It's not how many times you get knocked down, it's how many times you get back up." - Col. GA Custer
Edited by Skylä on 2/5/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'll be there just to gank you Skyla.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Time to gear up my rogue I left on horde side..
Edited by Sinnerxxs on 2/5/2013 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Do you mean Saturday, the 16th, or Tuesday the 19th?

Also, since the Horde is a bit outnumbered, if anyone on Hordeside is organizing, I'd love to join in on my Horde toons. Not sure how you guys would feel about cross-realm zone stuff though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OMG /facepalm - thank you Magdelia. I meant Saturday the 16th. What an idiot I am!

I was typing it fast as I was at work & about to leave work so I was very rushed!

Anyways, yes, Saturday Feb 16 @ 4:00 pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wouldn't this be a form of win trading? Hmm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
No. Not win trading or kill trading. I am not communicating with the horde nor will be that day, I am not inviting them into my vent, teamspeak, mumble or skype. I am not exploiting any glitches, faults, or the system or anything. I am not even offering gold or asking to sell anything. I am not asking anything against any ToS.

I am simply inviting ANYONE that needs the tokens to show up and be there, and take over Halaa & fight each other fair & square. I am not saying you kill me, I will die, then I kill you. As I said.....Let's just have a great time in Nagrand going on a realm wide all out killing spree while exchanging control of Halaa.

http://www.wowblues.com/us/farming-halaa-tokens-bannable-offense-25002180734.html

Look at that post from Vrakthris.

here is another post that discusses the topic.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/printthread.php?t=1197004&pp=40

Nothing wrong with saying that I am going to be in Halaa, come be there & join in on some fun. Even when Halaa was current content, it is an outdoor PvP zone, and has always been traded back & forth. Blizzard never had issues then about it then, well back then it was frowned upon, but it wasn't bannable then. Now it is though.

I am suggesting a Halaa Battle for both Alliance & Horde...obviously someone on one side will die, whether it be a hordie or ally, so someone will get a token. Advertising the tokens is also helpful to get some people interested in attending & showing up. But as long as everyone is following rules & abiding by Blizzards ToS, it will be fine for all & should be a good time for all.

Our server is dead & continuously dying in case you haven't noticed. You can go stand in Halaa at any given time & barely see anyone. All I was saying was that people will be there at that time & hoping there will be horde or alliance to battle with & have some fun. Something fun, something to bring some action and excitement back to the server.

I was suggesting we should try to stick around some to make it fair for both sides to acquire some tokens, but if 5 alliance show up, and 20 horde are there, well then sucks for Alliance, same if its the other way around. We won't know who all will be there until the day & we see who all shows up.

I have a level 90 Horde & a level 90 Alliance & several toons between lvl 80 & 90 on both horde & alliance - I play both Horde & Alliance equally & I have several WoW accounts. I personally don't NEED to get tokens this way - I belong in other guilds & play several other realms. My other realms have recently hosted similar events like this to bring up some action & fun, as did Open Raid recently.

I am trying to suggest something fun for our server to do since it seems to be lacking some fun & excitement, teamwork & cooperation these days. That's all.
Edited by Skylä on 2/12/2013 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking forward to this and hope there is a good turnout. I actually see a number of small skirmishes in Hellfire and Nagrand whenever I am in Outland from time to time since CRZ.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
Will try my best to be on and get guildies stirred up!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I expect everyone to arrive and 0 horde to be there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]