Blizz what is going through your heads?

90 Human Death Knight
I'm going to admit, i am EXTREMELY fustrated with blizzard atm. We have no mobility in pvp and we have NO survability and NO stuns. (only if you spec into it) BLIZZARD WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEADS? No one wants to do arena with us because we die in 3 seconds. We just got another nerf to our set bonus. And in next patch everyone is going to RE-roll because dks in pvp are going to be absolute s#$t.

It's like blizzard are trying to get us to play annother class.

/sign if you agree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Eh, there are high-rated DK's in arena, it just takes a dedicated player and a patient healer. Your teammates peels have to be amazing as well as on point. But, I will admit with most ranged feeling tankier than most melee (mainly all melee besides warriors), I feel as if melee isn't the best role to be in arenas.

DK's lack a strong defensive against physical damage; if that changes, we'd be fine.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'm going to admit, i am EXTREMELY fustrated with blizzard atm. We have no mobility in pvp and we have NO survability and NO stuns. (only if you spec into it) BLIZZARD WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEADS? No one wants to do arena with us because we die in 3 seconds. We just got another nerf to our set bonus. And in next patch everyone is going to RE-roll because dks in pvp are going to be absolute s#$t.

It's like blizzard are trying to get us to play annother class.

/sign if you agree.

Hey Bliz frustrates me too for various reasons, but what exactly are you talking about with "nerf to set bonus"? If you mean the PVE 10% bonus, yeh that was known for a few weeks now. If you mean PVP, be specific so others know what your talking about.
I agree with you and other dk complainers about our lack of survival in arena, its downright annoying at times especially with certain melee classes that pop CDs in the first 3 seconds of the match. Bliz should have never taken away bone shield from Unholy and given it exclusively to blood, that was a major hit to mitigation. The decisions GC makes at times makes zero sense when it comes to making all these random changes to classes. Whats really bothering me right now is the reversal of the warrior nerfs, because that was a buff to us and other melee. But now we are back at stage one with them having obscene self healing.
Edited by Unholydoom on 2/6/2013 4:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]