[H] Looking for raiding guild odd times.

90 Pandaren Shaman
Greetings Saurfang!

I have xfer'd two level 90's to this server (my other being my hunter Tardspec) because I initially rolled on spirestone US back in BC. Being a nub back then I didn't know about Oceanic (I'm also Australian) realms, or what pvp/pve/rp realms meant either.

Well fast forward 4 years and I got sick of my old realm since it was dwindling in numbers and world ganking was getting on my nerves considering the number of dailies there are now. It was getting too frustrating!

Now to the point, I was gonna take MoP pretty causally and only stick to LFR and dungeons but now i've gotten the urge to start proper raiding again. The problem with that is I work afternoons (3pm - 11:30pm weekdays Adelaide time) So that puts me in an awkward situation with raiding times.

So i ask, does anyone know of a raiding guild that raids during awkward times like in the mornings or late at night?

Thanks, so far im enjoying my time on Saurfang!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]