Realm pop

90 Tauren Warrior
My mind is blown. An alliance player just said that the realm pop is fine on smolderthorn... time to go drink a beer and rethink my life.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Not sure if we could push for a merge, if no one wants to merge into one giant guild on the server. Do you want more people to invite to your guild? Realm pop is fine and fizzy.
but I still can't get a pvp raid for Struggles...

go home Bab, you're drunk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
just pay up and transfer... dont be so damn cheep
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/08/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Daft
Dont get me wrong, transfering has been talked about but that still does not fix the state smolderthorn is in. IN FACT it makes smolderthorn less populated.

This was profound

Most boring read of my life until I read this. Very, very profound indeed.

PS JOSH: CM 9/9 / Fearless this weekend?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I dont read these forums Brad

And no
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Seems to me you need to pay for an education.
But on a serious note, if blizzard wants to charge people to transfer because THEY cant keep the servers populated, then I refuse to be a SUCKER. I got plenty of games to play and plenty of money to get more. Dont change the server at all its all good, and lose a customer who has been around since day one. Im sure Im not the only one thats going to be quitting if it continues like this. Loseing $15 a month every month from 1 person adds up. Especially if its not just me leaving :). Keep in mind $25 pays for one toon, what about the other 90-85 toons. !@#$ that!
Edited by Sniptodasnap on 2/18/2013 6:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Lol @ hordes complaining at low pop. Have you visited alliance? If you think you have it bad - not only is horde struggling, but you out number us 4:1 (guesstimation).

Alliance currently has ONE guild who is actively pursuing new PvE content. While I agree that low pop servers are not fun for all players, I know that there are a number of people who joined Smolderthorn because of the fact that it was low pop. Not everybody likes a /2 which is a constant flow of LFG and gold spammers, this is precisely the reason I left a high pop server and came to beautiful Smolderthorn.

Admittingly, Alliance is currently lower than I'd like to see, I just think that you need see things from all player's perspectives. Not everyone wants a crowded server.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks.
Edited by Haikue on 2/19/2013 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/14/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Mek

This was profound

Most boring read of my life until I read this. Very, very profound indeed.

PS JOSH: CM 9/9 / Fearless this weekend?

I thought you quit Mek? If you do CM's need dps? I'm 8/9 on DK now just started doing them this month but have to Xrealm since smolder sux. I have my monk dps as well I can use let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
i dont suck lento thats mean
Edited by Smolderthorn on 2/21/2013 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you've got time to read, the situation was registered ~2 years ago. No solution then, likely no solution now. Or ever.

Your best bet is to transfer.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456445692

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456477750?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I see struggles General Forums Post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I killed that drood dueling Deathly at the Shine, LOL.
You should of saw the look on his face it looked like..

:O
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We need an exceptional PvP player to give us a boost in regards to fame. Then the masses will come, as it is usual in other servers. Get good, make a Youtube video, make us famous :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/05/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Mimosita
We need an exceptional PvP player to give us a boost in regards to fame. Then the masses will come, as it is usual in other servers. Get good, make a Youtube video, make us famous :)

it lacks the getting good and famous part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL0vfKItlXI
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have nbt commented on this in a while but it seems that alot of people have began to do so. We just need to have everybody possible continue to right tickets and submit a suggestions i dont want to be a high pop i just want a nice consistant medium or something that actualy has people online. I have contacted many Guild Masters on the horde side to have their guilds do tickets and suggestions now if the alliance side could possibly start doing the same thing we might get some change to benefit us all. I know the horde side is more populated then the ally and thats plainly just sad because the horde side blows population wise and the alliance side is frankly just pathetic. EVERYBODY alliance and horde write tickets and submit a suggestion!!! The more to do so the better!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I killed that drood dueling Deathly at the Shine, LOL.
You should of saw the look on his face it looked like..

:O

Not cool bab. U killed me. But on a serious note we really do need help with the server population. Been on smolderthorn for a long time and it is sad what has become of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
submit a suggestion!!!

I swear they don't read my suggestions because I was little angry about second wind one day.
cool bab. U killed me
i was cool.
Edited by Babelon on 3/8/2013 7:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I know submit a suggestion is terrible and they dont even read it i feel like but thats all the GMs tell me to do cause "they cant do anything" which is a load of bs but just spam the !@#$ out of those suggestions!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If Ally never gets Oondasta I'm going horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]