The New Raid Group - Recruiting - PvE

90 Night Elf Monk
Hello everyone, I am new to this server and actually just come back to this game after an entire expansion hiatus.

I am currently putting together a raid team of dedicated, strong, and intelligent individuals with the same goals in mind: To strive for excellence- in Raiding and PvP.

Short Background on me- I have been playing this game since late '04 and have been on many servers and raid led many high progression guilds: CSM, Corp Hur, Dissolution, and Its Just a Game to just name a couple. I find myself on this server to be able to play this game with some friends in my off hours but as they say old habits...

That being said- if you are interested in becoming the standard of excellence raiding wise than please come talk to me and lets see if you can fill a spot in what is soon to be the top raid team on this server.

Raiding requirements-
We have not set times but they will be sometimes between 7pm and midnight server time (which I believe is EST) 2-3 days a week.
I expect you to be self-motivated and self sustaining (this does not mean I wont help you get your sh*t together or provide repairs etc.. but I do not expect it to be expected.)
You must make 85% of the raids we schedule
You must understand what progression is.

Contact me in game and make sure you have Vent with a working mic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Welcome back!
I commend you for starting a raid group and hope you and your future group all the luck. I would, however, like to warn you that this server may not be the same as it was when you left. It is very hard (Horde-side atleast) to find a smooth group. The best advice I can give you is patience due to the current population and demographics of this server. You seem to have leadership experience, so hopefully you can get things rolling!
~Kor
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Aw I didn't raid here>.< this was never my server! But yeah man thank you for the words! and if you are ever interested in tanking and need a new home brotha talk to me I'm sure I can find you a spot!

Waywatcher's Motto to raiding: 'I can give you gear, not a brain.' All you gotta do is be willing to improve upon yourself and I can make your name known.

Best of luck to you too Kor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]