489 spriest/holy, 6/6 5/6, LF wkend raid team

90 Human Priest
Hello! My name is Mìshka (the ì is alt 141) and my MS is shadow with a holy offspec and I am looking for a raid team that raids only on the weekends due to my work schedule. I am available any time on sat or sun and also friday evenings after 9pm PST (11pm server time).

I have been raiding for 3 years. Killed Elegon before his nerfs, killed normal Madness before his 5% nerf and cleared heroic ICC before the release of Cata (last 2 on my old main, prot/fury war Mishba).

I have excellent raid awareness and have been a RL on my past teams (though am not looking to fill such a position) and an officer in my past guilds. I am an older adult in my 30's who has played WoW for over 4 years. The reason I have left my old guild (Scapegoat) was because the GM and other of my close personal friends decided to leave the game for their own personal reasons and I decided to look for a fresh start.

I am looking for a 10m or 25m raid team, preferably alliance, that aims to be competitive in progression and is already established. I will swap to horde if it's a good fit. If you are interested or want to know more please respond.
Edited by Mìshka on 2/8/2013 6:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]