Ret paladins are untenable

13 Human Warrior
Why is it ret paladins are able to do more damage than everyone else for no reason whatsoever? Half the time there not even in melee range when they hit you. I saw a ret paladin get 50 kb in a bg... is this a joke? I just wondered what ppl playing paladins think about there class because they must feel pretty guilty...and I would think they feel some shame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yep. It keeps me up at night, how OP we are.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
more dmg than everyone else? I'm assuming you're talking about low lvl bgs lol. end game is completely different.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret isn't anywhere near the top damage in any level bracket.

50 KB in low levels is nothing, it just means someone found a group of undergeared idiots to camp.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread was a waste of my time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Untenabru?!

Impossibru!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sometimes i cannot sleep at night because i feel so bad for rolling such an op class
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/31/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Cedros
Why is it ret paladins are able to do more damage than everyone else for no reason whatsoever? Half the time there not even in melee range when they hit you. I saw a ret paladin get 50 kb in a bg... is this a joke? I just wondered what ppl playing paladins think about there class because they must feel pretty guilty...and I would think they feel some shame.

Ret does more damage than everyone else? That was a good joke.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol troll
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's true, we can't be ten'ed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Pallys feel guilty? Speak for yourself mr cheesy !@# warrior...are you trolling? Yes you probably are....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For anyone who isn't really familiar with what happens down in the dreg bgs, low level ret paladins are basically only viable through exorcism/harsh words. You gear normally, but basically play it like a caster. Weapon strikes at that level are awful. (also, arms is probably the worst spec at that level, and is definitely the lowest damage of the three warrior specs) It doesn't compare at all to any of the real caster specs (it's also worse for damage than holy paladins), but it can one shot most people and can two-shot anything that doesn't have a disc shield.

Because Blizzard is hilariously bad at spell scaling.

And still 50 KB is nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]