We are looking for good PvP'ers who are interested in joining our RBG team. Majority of our team members are 1700+, some have 2000+ exp. This is not a "play to cap team", we are pushing rating. You must have full malv or pretty close to it. You must be properly enchant and gemed for RBG's. Don't expect us to carry you. The type of people we are looking for will have the following:

You must be capable of following directions. If you do not follow any directions given, you will be replaced, no matter how small it may seem.

You must know your class.

You must have Skype and a working mic. We want vocal people who know how to call out inc's and call out cc's.

We typically run RBG's whenever we have enough people on. We run between 3 pm - 8 pm EST and 12 pm - 3 am EST Monday - Friday. Saturday and Sunday we form when we have enough people on and a viable comp. We will have a pool of people to pull from HOWEVER if you are good and you have ran with us before, you will get priority. We won't run a crap comp.... NEVER. If you have more then 1 class/spec properly geared for RBG's, that will be a plus.

We are in need of vocal target callers, good shaman healers and good DPS. We will look at anybody who is interested in joining the team. If you are interested in joining the team please add my battle tag

Jugofmilk#1911

Be sure to put your class, and spec of the toon(s) you wish to join the team. Also include the days/time you can run RBG's You can also include your main toon's name so in case your not on, we can look you up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.If I a m not on, please message Musaid on Stormrage.

FAQ

Q. What comp are you planning on running?

A. Well the comp of the group will vary depending on who is online and what I feel comfortable with. For instance last night I ran with the following

FC : Warrior

Healers : Disc priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

DPS: 2 Frost Deathknights
1 Boomkin
2 Frost Mage
1 Shadow Priest

Night Before I ran with

FC : Warrior

Healers : Disc priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

DPS: 1 Frost Deathknights
1 Warlock
1 Frost Mage
1 Shadow Priest
1 Rogue
1 Warrior

I have run with Hunters, Mist Weaver monks, Druid/blood Deathknight FC. The comp can vary from day to day but I tend to stick to whatever I am comfortable with.