From an old warrior, to the new ones...

90 Night Elf Warrior
My son, the day you were born, every class in Azeroth whispered the word... "FOTM"

My child, I watched with pride, as You grew into a weapon... of Awesome-ness.

Remember, our class has always ruled... with Macros & Gear scaling

And I know you will show NO restraint when exercising your great 1shot-macro

But the truest victory My son, is tasting the tears of your enemies

I tell You this, for when my sub has come to an end...

You'll shall be King
(of every class)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Father! I see....only nerfs before me! *eyes roll back*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Warriors conducting Operation Take Over are kicking !@# and taking names. Remember vanilla? We are still at war and are taking the fight to the enemy. You can’t script speeches like this warrior makes. You earn them.

Pride is a valuable thing. You have to have it in you before you share it. Warriors have pride in what they do, one another, their cause, their mission and their faction. So many in Azeroth don’t have pride in any of the previously mentioned. Warriors aren’t living the life of Raid super stars and they have more pride and loyalty to their team than anyone. We used to say “It’s a Warrior thing” and if I have to explain it you wouldn’t understand. Maybe that’s the problem; too many scrubs don’t understand those that go forward to fight a war.

I guess you have to actually give a $%^- to have pride. Giving a crap means you put whatever you are doing before yourself. Is that it, too many scrubs want to put themselves first? Sad. Warriors like many others fighting the fight against srubs (remember we are at war thing?) that they are willing to put their unit, fellow warrior and faction before themselves. Selfless Pride.

I’m proud as hell that we have steely eyed warriors out here doing great things in another continent. Keep attacking warriors, you are what keep those in Azeroth safe. You are War!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This thread makes my beard hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Lovee it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Comes to warrior forums to see their view on PTR changes, sees a bunch of bromance.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Have fun shining my boots next season boys.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Little rogue,

You are like a bunny wandering into the den of lions.

The likes of me won't even wipe my !@#$ with your fur.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Thats funny because the toilet paper becomes the sh!*er on the ptr where i pull full on credit card swipes with your silly low skill cap class.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Warriors conducting Operation Take Over are kicking !@# and taking names. Remember vanilla? We are still at war and are taking the fight to the enemy. You can’t script speeches like this warrior makes. You earn them.

Your transmog is so !@#$ing awesome that my eyes have literally exploded and now I can't see to clean up the mess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Eruitar
Father! I see....only nerfs before me! *eyes roll back*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
01/31/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Whisper
Thats funny because the toilet paper becomes the sh!*er on the ptr where i pull full on credit card swipes with your silly low skill cap class.

Please make a fool of yourself even more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
rogues are still going to die in a shockwave stun so im not sure wtf you are talking about go back to the shadows with your terribadness.
Reply Quote
your silly low skill cap class.

You'll be back in here crying in a week. I still die in SW? WTF? Lol, terribad rogue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]