Attn: Horde Idiots

I've been playing wow for quite a while now, and I continue to quit and take long breaks every so often. I just re-upped my wow account the other day, and already, I've been killed by you stupid horde players a multitude of times.

Now, don't get me wrong, I realize that PVP is part of the game, and I've no problem with it. It's one of the main reasons I play WoW still. Here is the deal though: If you think you have skill because I'm level 85/86 and you can kill me, just wait until I get back up to 90 and I'm on par with you.

I played horde for years, and back in the day, it wasn't you punk as b****** I was playing with. It was skilled players who knew how to handle themselves. It seems that since Lich King came out, all you little kids went over to the horde side, because you think your cool, and started corpse camping lower level toons. That's not how it used to be, and that's not how it should be. So stop f****** doing it. If you think you've got some skill, go to the BG's Leave me alone while I'm leveling. It takes no skill to kill me if your maxed out, or I'm AFK. I was away in an inn just a few minutes ago while I was cooking me a nice little snack to eat, and one of you f*** killed me. Not cool. Come down to my level, lets 1v1, I'll show you what it means to play wow.

You little idiots need to stop wasting all of mommy and daddies money and sitting on lower level corpses just because you think you've got skill. In all honesty, if that's how you feel about yourself, then you ought to just go kill yourself. Ain't nothing worse than a noob thinking hes good at wow because he can get some free honor points.

FYI: No body thinks your cool, not even your guildies, they just pretend so they don't make you feel bad. The horde used to be for us good folk, but now you've all gone and ruined it. When you've got me camping your corpse for hours, and you're a lower level, and you don't understand why, here is what you need to do. Thank your hordie friends who decided it was fun to corpse camp lower level players just because they think they're bad. Thank them for the fact that I've got all the time in the world to sit here and make your life miserable. Remember, it's not MY fault I'm an !@#$%^-, its the fault of all the other dicks you've got sitting on my corpse just cuz they think they're cool. In all honesty, F*** you all.

Sincerely, You're somewhat drunk, and overall annoyed:
-Zyn
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/01/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Zynnis
That's not how it used to be, and that's not how it should be.

That's how it's always been and that's how it always will be.

You'd think that someone who's played both factions would realize that both sides are full of idiots. That doesn't appear to be the case though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
checking in.

now what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You sound like a horrible hunter. I wish I could camp you too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Im going to try to find you all the time now and camp you for hours. Goodluck. You shouldn't have come back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you must be mad i've been killing you for days now. ON MY LEVEL 84 WARRIOR
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
red is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/01/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Birmon
You sound like a horrible hunter. I wish I could camp you too.

Why can't you? Oh yeah that's right, you're in TBI. And you clowns don't leave out front SW gates unless you're in a group with several healers. Pussies.

I am very insulted that this came from someone as terrible as yourself. Very.

He is alliance. You knew this already.

You sound awfully upset that you're bad at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I am very insulted that this came from someone as terrible as yourself. Very.

He is alliance. You knew this already.

You sound awfully upset that you're bad at this game.

Meh. 1/10. If you're going to try to troll someone, you need to make sure you're not upset when you post a reply. Emotions get in the way, making it difficult to convey your message. Another thing I would suggest is to come up with your own stuff. You sound a lot like Seth. I'm sure he's flattered but it make you look stupid.

Oh yeah here's a link that's testament to how terrible I am.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4217202583

Pussy

So I call you upset, and you just repeat what I said? That's what trolling on vash forums has become? That's just a lackluster effort. You need to try a little harder.

Seth sounds like a good fellow, whomever he may be. Sounds like someone you worship.

So you're REALLY terrible? That WAS the point of that link, right? It's all I got from it.

Angry Pussy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/02/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Birmon
Meh. 1/10. If you're going to try to troll someone, you need to make sure you're not upset when you post a reply.

02/03/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Malystrix
That's what trolling on vash forums has become?

I don't think either of you are trolling. I think you're calling each other bad. There's a difference you know.

Finlay is an idiot. I'm not trolling. I'm calling him an idiot. See how it works?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

So I call you upset, and you just repeat what I said? That's what trolling on vash forums has become? That's just a lackluster effort. You need to try a little harder.

Seth sounds like a good fellow, whomever he may be. Sounds like someone you worship.

So you're REALLY terrible? That WAS the point of that link, right? It's all I got from it.

Angry Pussy.

I'm going to give you 2/10 for this one, mainly because now I feel sorry watching you make a spectacle of yourself.
Did you not read my tip about setting aside your EMO when posting on forums? You're desperate bleating is hard to watch, but hard to look away. Like when a pack of wolves chases down a little fawn. It's sad, but part of nature. Without you, people like me wouldn't exist.
So chin up kid, you're existence while trivial to most, is actually a noble one, and for that I thank you.

You are existence while trivial.... Nice.

Poor Birmon, even bad at trolling.

edit: Just realized you messed up the difference on your and you're twice... that's sad.... not knowing the difference.... Oh my....
Edited by Malystrix on 2/4/2013 4:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

edit: Just realized you messed up the difference on your and you're twice... that's sad.... not knowing the difference.... Oh my....

1/10 for this one. This was fun at first. Now you're just getting weird. Creeping me out. I've never had a cyber stalker before. It's not as cool as you might think. This ain't reality TV bud.

You're flailing, grasping, trying whatever you can think. Reading and rereading my posts for any kind of grammatical error. It's called Mac auto correct, I realize they probably don't have that on your Gateway, but that's ok. I don't make jokes about the poor people. I'm a good person.

Not a good person at this game. Thats for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

1/10 for this one. This was fun at first. Now you're just getting weird. Creeping me out. I've never had a cyber stalker before. It's not as cool as you might think. This ain't reality TV bud.

You're flailing, grasping, trying whatever you can think. Reading and rereading my posts for any kind of grammatical error. It's called Mac auto correct, I realize they probably don't have that on your Gateway, but that's ok. I don't make jokes about the poor people. I'm a good person.

You're (proper way to use you're) trying way too hard here Birmon....

You really are. It's okay, we've all accepted you're terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]