Hey Guys Did You Know?

Apparently heroic mechanics which can't be entirely trivialized by gear are hard.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I will learn how to perfect such mechanics if it means obtaining gear, that is all that matters. It's not hard if you really want the gear off of that boss! Make it happen! ...make death happen to the boss in which must be conquered!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This game is really really hard, wtf do you really expect to be able to pay attention to more than 1 thing at a time?! The fact there are boss mods etc with timers actually makes it even harder, all those ability names with a number next to it counting down to zero telling you exactly when it happens? Why would anyone invent or use such a confusing terrible addon....
Reply Quote
Restarting AGB, recruiting people with an IQ over standard Canadian room temperature

You may remember us as that !@#$ing awesome guild that was %^-*ing awesome
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 07:42 AMPosted by Deathhappens
I will learn how to perfect such mechanics if it means obtaining gear, that is all that matters. It's not hard if you really want the gear off of that boss! Make it happen! ...make death happen to the boss in which must be conquered!

tell that to 3 different people in this guild, maybe that will motivate them
Reply Quote
This game is really really hard, wtf do you really expect to be able to pay attention to more than 1 thing at a time?! The fact there are boss mods etc with timers actually makes it even harder, all those ability names with a number next to it counting down to zero telling you exactly when it happens? Why would anyone invent or use such a confusing terrible addon....

Especially when I'm so busy deciding which button to press. Seriously, is it even possible to to not hit explodey shield AND move forward three steps!?!?!?! WTB 35% nerf plzplzplzplzplz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Awk

Especially when I'm so busy deciding which button to press. Seriously, is it even possible to to not hit explodey shield AND move forward three steps!?!?!?! WTB 35% nerf plzplzplzplzplz

Exactly dude, how are you supposed to move and stop attacking?! Jeez if you want me to do something don't give me more than 1 thing to do at a time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AGB
http://youtu.be/mV9Krc27hV4

this is how we interact w each other usually theyre is more racism but i choiced this video cuz u c turiel make a rly bad decision @ end n the top left part of screen which is y he is solidified as #2 hunter on server behind happypancake ty 4 ur time obama2013 yoloswag xo

hehe 1.2x speed...................... o__________________o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/01/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Yubz
That's why I wait to do them an expansion later
Reply Quote

this is how we interact w each other usually theyre is more racism but i choiced this video cuz u c turiel make a rly bad decision @ end n the top left part of screen which is y he is solidified as #2 hunter on server behind happypancake ty 4 ur time obama2013 yoloswag xo

You cut off me telling Turiel how retarded he is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

This is a very accurate description of 99% of our pulls. When someone !@#$s up- they cry in silence. You missed the part where I tell everyone how bad I was for disengauging improperly and how it will NEVER happen again. There was much screaming that I did not put into mumble, but was heard all over my neighborhood.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/01/2013 06:41 PMPosted by Awk

We are currently working to maximize your execute phases.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Turiel

LOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Turiel

I fondly remember a time where 20% of my damage wasn't based on the dumbest mechanic in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/03/2013 03:41 AMPosted by Awk

I fondly remember a time where 20% of my damage wasn't based on the dumbest mechanic in the game.

Reroll a DK. Actually- reroll a blue class, we need more blue on the recount.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Yubz
Why did you cast Blinding Light on our dance party in the tram? That was so rude.

Out of jealousy.
Reply Quote
Alright UCMC baddies, I worked out how we're gonna kill Spirit Kings. So, we're gonna go back to 3 healing because apparently dodging things is waaaaaay too hard. We bring in Torg to dps instead of 4th melee (harsh facts yo), and then we crush the enrage with our supreme overgearedness. This will work 100000% of the time if Turiel doesn't disengage into anything.
Reply Quote
Or we can just not play like complete trash, but I doubt that's gonna happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]