LF Guild

94 Night Elf Druid
Hi! I recently transferred servers, and after a 2 year stint as horde, I am back to my alliance roots. I'm looking for an active social/raiding guild. My main spec is resto. I don't have much time dedicate to raiding right now, but I am quite willing to fill in as backup as I can. Also,
I have two friends, a fire mage and a prot paladin that would be interested in joining as well.
Both of them can be more available for set raid times and groups. Any information is welcome, and thanks for your time.
Edited by Claerenia on 2/1/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ars Discordia is recruiting for their 10 man team and casuals are welcomed.

We are a causal & mature guild (over 18 only, our average age is around 30) but we pride ourselves on making steady progress (top 20 on server, we are 9/16) , and try to have as much fun as possible.

We raid 3 times/week (2 hour raids):

Monday: 7h30 -9h30 (6h30-8h30 pm PST, 8h30 -10h30 pm CST, 9h30 - 11h30pm EST).
Tuesday and Thursday: 7pm to 9 pm server (6-8pm PST, 8-10pm CST, 9-11pm EST).

If you have questions or are interested you can contact an officer in game (Praze, Prieto, Basement, Soneon, Onsone, Sonyad) or visit us at www.arsdiscordia.org.

Cheers!

G
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
Hi, I'm Jaime the GM of vega. This guild has been around since BC and is VERY active for social, casual players along w/ Raiders. We Keep a full raid schedule to include first and 2nd team raids every week. Not all of our level 90's raid and we don't ask them to. The majority of the guild is adults that visit w/ each other at all hours of the day in vent and guild chat ... IF you need a home /who vega and ask anyone of our members to get you an invite!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]