Battle pet Guild for Elune.

83 Worgen Hunter
Battle pet Guild for Elune.

My goal here is to start up an RP/Pet Battle very social themed guild. The guild will have a strong focus on competitive pet PvP, PvE the tamer challenges and Pet drop event. (Raids and change of drop events from professions) Guild will operate on Elune, Alliance side but every one can join, even with a level one alt since Battle pets is account wide.

So far the plan is hosting a monthly tournament. In witch to qualify you would have to bet the “gym Leaders”. Gym leaders can be anyone that shows true battle pet skills. “Gym Leaders” Can be battled in any order. Prof of winning will be giving to you in the form of an item “badge”. Gym Leaders and winning the Tournament will also hand out pet related Items/pets.

More Info latter today.
Other then the PVP aspect, the guild will be here to help with Pet info, pet related quest lines, achievements, pet raids, pet collecting and any other pet drop events.

Role-playing theme of the guild would go along with the way battle pets were implemented into the game. We would be a tamers guild, and the general flavor would be built around that (in general comical and light hearted). Role-play would not be forced on anyone, but rather a side bonus for people that do enjoy it.
Edited by Windigø on 2/1/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Hunter
The Indigo League is in it's starting from. The charter i have 2 Signatures if you would like you join I'm in SW at the fountain by the AH. Toon is Windigø look me up.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Hunter
The Indigo League is now a guild. if you have any tips or other ideas for this guild please send a comment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]