I'm back from my travels.

90 Tauren Druid
It was a one way trip to what I thought would be never never land. Xfered to a server to play in an ALL druid guild <The Zoo> (about 850 rostered druids at any given time). It was a totally awesome expirience with world pvp events hosted by the zoo etc etc. I faction changed when I got there which I was not completely comfortable with but quickly came to enjoy. The server was Cho'gal 57k horde to 4500 alliance (thats right a druid guild of 850+ on there). A great ratio for world pvp. Horrible ratio for Auction house(never more than 250 items listed).

Just a snipit from what happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6hMTFh5eo.

Hakunamatata=Iamnatman.
Glad to see fresh names and the old ones too. Looking forward to good ole' tradechat. Cya in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lol sounds pretty crazy, welcome back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah, it was pretty insane, but very good fun. However, we've come to realise that it's pretty much impossible for us to leave SH.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Enjoyed the video, welcome back!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
and Mamaofhakuna=Mamabear on SH!

Oh wait, I wasn't in THAT video either.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Welcome Back to SH both of you :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Glad to have y'all back on Shattered Lawls......The Californian Hotel of WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]