Lvl 50 with 12k hps?

60 Troll Hunter
Is this possible? I just did WSG and a warrior had 12k hps, just seems really high to me.
Reply Quote
Yeah for sure it is. Look at my character at 54. This is being a hunter not even trying for stamina besides my trinkets. If I tried for stamina I could easily be around 8k.
Edited by Hünter on 2/1/2013 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
24 Night Elf Rogue
Decent chance you somehow ran into Thirkfifty, or somebody in his guild.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
It's a level 50 raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
It's possible. You can get a huge chunk of stamina from trinkets. Check out the Sonic Booster, which gnomes can use. Also, I think warriors get a boost to stamina in defensive stance.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
Yep that was him. Why a level 50 raiding guild?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
To make the old lvl 60 raids an actual challenge. was a neat little idea they were tracking the progress of the guild on twink info for a while
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Warrior
hi.
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Priest
Hey! I remember killing you! Was fun, hope you liked it.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Hm... level 50 raiding guild. Interesting. I didnt know you could get into the lvl 60 raids at 50. I think I may have some guildies run me through a few raids for some awesome gear! Thanks for the tip, even if it wasn't originally intended as a tip.

xoxo#1821
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]