Looking For Guild.

90 Orc Warrior
Currently, two friends and i are seeking a guild that will be able to fit in with our schedules, we essentially are looking for 10 or 25man progression, and the days we prefer the most are all days except Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We prefer the typical 8-11 times, but just nothing past midnight.

What we are:
Warlock - 484ilvl
Fury Warrior - 490ilvl
Prot Warrior or Resto shaman - 487 prot warrior (with fury OS) 484 resto shaman (475 ele os)

Its an all or bust thing with us, we are trying to stick together, we tried to run our own 10man but all the good players (minus us) are in a solid group. tired of getting the legitimate scum of arthas in my guild. therefore, we decided to just join somewhere we can be happy and do some progression through this expansion. i have a history on this server, did heroic progression in previous xpansions with some guilds, good guilds, guilds id look to first, however, with the days we have available just would not work out. The fury warrior and the lock are good friends of mine, i have known them for about four years, we are all good players, and are not afraid to demonstrate our skills. we talk the talk, and we walk the walk. if any guild is interested you can whisper me, Tambahali or Kampfpanzer or Gorjess. in game mail is also fine. we prefer horde side over the alliance, no offense just that i like to kill sha.

Thank you if you read through this, and i hope we can get something going.

Auf Wiedersehen, Tambahali.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
not many guilds favor bundle deal, that's pretty much what I can say. Your armory profile does not prove a solid experience background either, given the fact that many normal modes are pug-able.

but good luck anyway.
Edited by Victiny on 2/3/2013 10:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
I'm planning bringing over my guild from Sargeras. Long story short; Some want to be Horde, some players don't.

As of right now I only know one is for sure coming over with two or three possibility. We could use you three.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
@Victiny yeah, but i didnt fill an application out here, so it doesnt have my prior experience. this is just to test the water, other than sitting in trade chat. and some normal modes are puggable, however, the pugs i get in, are completely retarded. :). although, i do see where you are coming from.
Edited by Tambahali on 2/3/2013 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

I'm planning bringing over my guild from Sargeras. Long story short; Some want to be Horde, some players don't.

As of right now I only know one is for sure coming over with two or three possibility. We could use you three.

Well, i will be on tonight maybe 9pm ST, so if you can get in touch with any of us, we can talk about it. we are basically open to anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hit me up old friend i can make yall fit mantis5487@yahoo.com is my real id
Edited by Hutch on 2/3/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]