Alliance PvP :: Rateds and World PvP Events

90 Human Paladin
For those on Dragonmaw Alliance who are interested in either rated battlegrounds or [organized] PvP events, please contact either Dinen or Hahn by in-game mail. I know that the server forums are dead at the moment, but it's worth a shot to try and get this organized without spamming trade chat.

Dragonmaw PvP
Hermes moved to Moonguard, leaving us without a bounty thread. With enough cross-faction participation, we can get this going again - until Perky and Mother Mootwo blow it up. Also looking to move our server's traditional "FNF" to the middle of the week, as Friday nights are inconvenient for most. Alliance side has some great people/leaders who can help make this happen, and God knows we need organized world PvP back on Dragonmaw. ...Justinator. Perky. Kadazan.

Rated Battlegrounds
As far as rated battlegrounds, we'll be running groups on both Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Groups are built up on both 7D-3H composition and familiarity. There are no carries. Personally, I'd like to get a roster going before next season.

--------------------------
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I am interested in rbgs depending on what time you plan to run them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, not going to lie. Haven't been playing much at all since November other than raid nights. Stay tuned, I might organize something in the foreseeable future.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Bump for Aleksandra killing Revice last night!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This is not where i parked my car.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sickmmpet... my arch rival!
Reply Quote
I would love if the ally side of dmaw would do a wpvp event. I do get attacked pretty regularly tho. Funniest was a boomkin that was up in a tree and it took me a half minute to figure out where he was.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for lowbies tryin' to take my rare spawns in the middle of the night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q743/danielnogood/worldpvp_zpseb40e9ac.jpg

fun event tonight! lookout for more alliance world pvp!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
OMG that was so much fun. Glad to see all of you ally come out. It all started with me and eyeofjoo 2v2 and they got more so we had 3v3 then more came it was 8 vs us then horde came then ally came then horde came etc etc then my god was a sea of red and green. Can't wait for some more of that. Great job the most fun in a long while.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/10/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Sickmmpet
OMG that was so much fun. Glad to see all of you ally come out. It all started with me and eyeofjoo 2v2 and they got more so we had 3v3 then more came it was 8 vs us then horde came then ally came then horde came etc etc then my god was a sea of red and green. Can't wait for some more of that. Great job the most fun in a long while.

At one point I was flying around Vale and people were asking if anyone was grouped up to camp you two. I did a few mining circuits around Pandaria, came back like 30 minutes later and saw that raid O_O

Best part was when we RP walked up the Horde's shrine stairs and held out for a whole 30 seconds at the top.

http://i.imgur.com/oHHjVLR.jpg
Edited by Dinen on 2/12/2013 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump for Horde and alcohol ravaging Freddawg's liver.
Edited by Ellibelli on 2/24/2013 7:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I want to pvp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for more Alliance looking for world pvp.
Contact either Caust, Disroflkan, or Hahn for more information.

Too many Horde are getting their island dailies done.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
myself and two of my good friends are always up for world PvP!
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Will anyone be on tonight around 10:00 p.m. PST for a pst? I'd like to join the guild ~ been looking for an active guild that enjoys pvp! I have 2 toons that I'm gearing for pvp.

chewwy ~ dragonmaw
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Aedren,

Rakkenheid has moved to Bleeding Hollow. Tough choice, but 1000x more world pvp. You might seen some Rakk members on Dragonmaw, but they will be migrating over to our new server soon. Feel free to come join us.
Reply Quote
5 Human Monk
I'll check it out. Thanks!
Reply Quote
5 Human Monk
Macabri ~ I have a lvl 24 shaman that I transferred over to that server from DMAW this evening. If anyone can send me an invite that would be cool. I won't be around Thurs eve though :( Band practice... but perhaps Friday night if anyone is on that can invite meh.

the toon name is Monaera
Reply Quote
5 Human Monk
btw, Aedren was me. ... this forum is grabbing random acct names from me :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]