Threads that get derailed are pointless.

90 Dwarf Warrior
02/08/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Glitterstorm
guild helps out those who cannot dedicate the time to farm for themselves

We have given out lots of food.

I have sold fish, rice flour, black pepper at <33% market price.

This all stemmed from you putting your sales post in my post. That is a way to divert attention to your sales. My comment was that you have plenty of money and you don't need it so badly to post in my thread. Yet you did.

So since you posted saying you didn't want to derail your own thread and were only going to post once...

I only posted our THREAD WHERE IT BELONGS... because your prices were way outdated. I could post a lot more threads where people sell for 150k on certain classes. Best of luck Nish.
Reply Quote
Alright. End of off topic discussion then.

On topic... There are very few Alliance Challenge Gold running groups which are selling... most are horde and some of them are down to 150k because of competition. 250k is generally the going rate for all but a few (Horde) CM Gold selling groups.

End of me posting and end of story for this I'm tired of feeling I need to respond to it.
Edited by Nish on 2/8/2013 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll never understand the appeal for CM runs, let alone why someone would pay so much to be part of an already accomplished and successful group. What happened to the feeling of achieving something that involved working for it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/07/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Glacios
Also, there's nothing wrong with making people use 300 food for non-farm

Third

02/07/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Glacios
My name is Glacios, and I love ranch dressing.

This is full of Win

02/08/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Malevolénce
Infusion may be a little too hardcore for your tastes, and that's fine, it's not for everyone.

Malevolence. you bring up a great point and my response to it is a bit off topic from this original post. Serious raiding guilds are not for everyone. There is nothing wrong with belonging to a social guild if that suits your play style. The joy of playing the game is what should be important to people. Take our guild for example we are a social guild that happens to raid. We are not hardcore about it. While we love seeing the videos of guilds like yours and Shard clearing 25 man heroic content most of us know that is not us. We are 1/6 in MV that is it but the pride we felt the first time we downed The Stone Guard was great. I guess my point is we love the fact that the serious raiding guilds are there and we look to them to inspire us, but understand it is not our play style, and have a good time cheering the serious raiding guilds on even if you all don't know we do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/08/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Reikimoon
and have a good time cheering the serious raiding guilds on even if you all don't know we do.

This is actually really cool to find out, sometimes I feel like we don't have very many fans on this realm, mostly because we're d*cks and most people don't get our sense of humor lol. When we downed Heroic Will I got 4 whispers from players I've never talked to before congratulating us on the kill, it gave me hope that one day this realm can return to its former glory, and hopefully if we continue to push hard and be successful we can help bring more players to this server. On behalf of everyone in Infusion thank you for your support :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Tldr, thread derailed
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I blame Canada, that is all....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TIL responding to a public thread is rude and none of my business.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Swag
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/16/2013 04:49 PMPosted by Manlybéast
Swag

Wheres my ore
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/16/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Malevolénce
Swag

Wheres my ore

Working on it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nish... seriously, Just stop >.<

/facedesk
Edited by Malt on 2/20/2013 4:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]