Top guild spriest videos?

90 Undead Priest
APM
Just curious if anyone knows of any spriests (and possibly disc) that stream or have pov/commentary videos of progression content (obviously after the fact)

E.G. Blatty from method has some pretty awesome mage talkthroughs of heroic encounters and what not. Hoping to find some good priest stuff
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
twitch.tv/koilie

Shadow Priest from Vodka or now merged with Exodus.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
I have a funny video montage of me dying to Attenuation....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/04/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Merrz

Please show !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Aliena has made her return...but that's a healing priest PoV. Still, arguably the best PoV in this gnome's tiny opinion. (I need to stop these puns...it's getting almost involuntary.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've recently started to stream our 16/16H Main & Alt content. I'm a disc priest that plays shadow here and there "will be more often". Anyways i'll be streaming Tues-Thurs 6-9 Pacific.

http://www.twitch.tv/sarunya_
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
02/04/2013 01:30 AMPosted by Zsunnie

Please show !

I reposted it here. :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811542296?page=2#25
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Can't really see you doing anything wrong, except running really close to some of the discs which..accounting for lag, you may have actually touched. Hmm you must have some weird lag there... dying for no reason like that.... did you notice any lag when casting spells?

Also I didnt check if your group had a pally... but if a pally is in the group, it might be wise to ask him/her for a BOP. It's not a fix to the problem since you cant get bopped every time but it helps I guess.

On a side note, I recall during 1 of our progression H Vizier nights I had 1k world ping and still ran through the Attenuation fine.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Haha yes I was getting BoPs on many attempts. I never experience lag when casting spells or with other boss mechanics. What I did to account for the lag on future kills was just hug the green orbs as they come out of the boss. The first few times I did it, I really thought it was a suicide mission, but it worked. So on kills now, I appear to be getting hit by all the green orbs but I take no damage.

Interestingly, in the final phase when both bosses are using Attenuation, the graphic is very accurate. Can't go charging into those ones... >.>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think Koilie has gone casual for whatever reason, so if you are looking for cutting edge progression, it might not be with him. Pravity from Midwinter streams, and that kid is a MONSTER.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I drink monster... :-P

Yes I am a dirty casual. I'll still be streaming when I get setup in my new place hopefully by winters end. Real life. What a !@#$%.

<3 my priesties.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
02/08/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Koilie
I drink monster... :-P

And I used to idolize you now that Nadrii died.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nadrii was my !@#$%
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]