[H] 495 Blood DK (7/16H) LF New Raid Group

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Due to a series of unfortunate events I am currently in the process of looking for a new group to raid with on Hyjal.
My Blood DKs ilvl is 495 and my current progress is 6/6 Heroic MSV, 6/6 HoF (w/ less than 10% attempts on Heroic Blade Lord), and 4/4 TES (Protectors Elite).
I also have a 490 Elemental Shaman (Procella) that I may be looking to main if I can't find anything for my DK.
I am looking for a 10 man raiding guild that is at least clearing three heroic bosses, Protectors on Elite, and all other bosses on normal. As far as my schedule goes, I'm looking for a group that begins raids anywhere from early to late evening and 3-4 days a week (no more and no less).

If you have any questions or would like to speak with me in game feel free to add me Elizadeath#1389 and add who you are as a player and guild in the optional message window. Thanks.
Edited by Élizadeath on 2/5/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still looking for a new guild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Eliza, I keep meaning to get a hold of you in game, hopefully you will be around tonight. We'll chat as soon as I find the time.

Bere#1120
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]