NE vs Worgen

90 Troll Hunter
Hi my gf and I are going to roll a pair of druids soon and im wondering which race would be better for bgs.. I was thinking NE for the extra stealth, but is the worgen speed boost pretty useful?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I say it depends on the role you intend to play.

If you want to be a flag carrier (feral or guardian), definitely take worgen.

If you plan on being a caster (boomkin or resto), night elf gives you that combat break for drinking/mounting/dropping target.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Is the worgen speed boost available in animal forms??
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
it's personal preference really. i like worgen because of the extra crit % increases the chance from shooting stars proc as boomy and the sprint for mobility.

you get like 4 sprints intotal if you're an engineer. rocket boots, darkflight(racial),stampeding roar, and dash.

and yea worgen sprint is available to all forms.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hmm ok I think we'll go with worgen then, thanks guys :)
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
02/04/2013 10:53 AMPosted by Ràzor
Is the worgen speed boost available in animal forms??

Yes it is, I specialize this druid in speed, and it DOES stack with other forms SUCH AS TRAVEL FORM! I have the talent, chant, and gear that enables my travel form to go as fast as an epic mount, and add that on it, yeah there's no catching me...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Does nelf vanish work in BGs? It tends to fail in world pvp when you're grouped.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It works, but if they're standing on top of you they'll see you again immediately.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, you use shadowmeld if you see a warlock about to get off a chaos bolt or something, you meld, their spell gets cancelled.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can go human form in town and actually look good in your gear! Stupid Night Elf ears poking through all my hard earned transmog!!!!!! I wish they would fix elf ears through gear! ><

I actually like the ears. O.o What I hate; however, is when the hair get's caught in the helm, you're not able to see it. I do understand why though.. You don't want your hair catching on fire and what-not. :p I know a helm isn't made for aesthetic purposes, but I just don't like it. Hence why my helm is transmogrified into the Nightsong headpiece.

Back on topic -- As everyone else has said, it's your own personal preference. I prefer NE over Worgen, but that's just me.
Edited by Shadowdemise on 2/5/2013 5:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]