Will you be playing Ret next season?

90 Human Paladin
With the opening up of Tyrannical gear for Honor, do you think as many people will be playing Ret next season?

I feel like part of the reason that a number of people play Ret still this season is because switching midseason is really not an option with the way gearing up works. Next season, players won't be trapped into a spec they are unhappy with like they are this season.

Personally, I will continue to play Ret. What do my fellow Paladins say?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
no way we are already the worst melee class and we are getting nerfed nope its bm hunter for me
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/04/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Alexthedude
no way we are already the worst melee class and we are getting nerfed nope its bm hunter for me

You seem to be completely unaware of what is actually in 5.2 for ret.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I will be playing the !@#$ out of my paladin again in 5.2.
It is looking good!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/04/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Alexthedude

If by "nerfed" you mean buffed, and by "worst melee class" you mean enhance shamans... Then yes I agree.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/04/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Sevën

If by "nerfed" you mean buffed, and by "worst melee class" you mean enhance shamans... Then yes I agree.

I have to disagree.
At least in arena enhance has a few decent comps, rets have one decent and one average.. But all in all they're pretty terrible.

Next season though.. I have faith that ret will be back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
havnt been following patch notes, what is happening to ret?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ya, i'll be Ret, I suffered through 5.1. and why stop right when im getting a heal buff?

FYI, Flash of Light on PTR is healing for 60k noncrit in Tyrannical gear =)
Edited by Tuslaw on 2/5/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea, I will. Ret should be better in arena next season.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
After 5.1 nerf i was killing almost every class i pvped with 5.1 nerf, so i'm looking forward to 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can wait for 5.2. Our self healing is my only compliant about the class now. With that getting fixed i think ret is going to be a good place next season
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]