A [Reliqaury] 1/12 LF TANK ASAP

90 Human Hunter
Our main team is currently 1/12 ToT and we are in need of a new tank immediatly! We are currently raiding 3 days a week (8-1130 Eastern) but we will requir you be avalible for 4, Tues,Wed,Thurs, Sun. We are pushing progression extremely hard until normal ToT is cleared.
You can contact me or any other officer in game:

Ysera->Allaince->Fortyz

Battle tag: Veritas#1954

Or any other Officers:

Sylína (Guild Officer)
Galcian (Recruitment Officer)
Delyian (Team 1 Raid Leader)
Omegashin (Team 1 Healing Officer)
Smoldermort (Team 2 Raid leader)
Edited by Fortyz on 3/7/2013 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Absorb Apathetic they are the latest group to leave Absolute...just type in /who pathetic mwuahaha Good luck there V Hope you guys recover the lost time
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Spots Filled.
We are now primarily recruiting a few healers for group 2 progression and RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
02/04/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Hush
Absorb Apathetic they are the latest group to leave Absolute...just type in /who pathetic mwuahaha Good luck there V Hope you guys recover the lost time

Sorry to do this in Reliquary's forum. I have to say something. Actually "Pathetic" is a Guild Leader who has 3 seperate groups of individual leave under his watch and form their own 10 man raiding groups, because said guild leader's ego can't get out of his way. "Pathetic" is blaming people for leaving when it was simple, just step down and let someone else run it. In all 3 cases those groups went from a guild not going anywhere to better things. "Pathetic" is someone to blind to see it....

Trust me our guild is doing just fine, and having a blast. www.apatheticguild.com
Edited by Ndamukong on 2/15/2013 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I didnt blame anyone for anything...so your argument is invalid.

I was unhappy that we had people leave after we were progressing but never blamed it on individuals. I was more mad that we we had an exodus there was people stealing things from the guilds bank. Just saying...

Also, it was meant to be humorous sarcasm about pathetic since Apathetic has that spelling.

P.S. Trust me, my progress is doing better then fine seeing that I am progressing halfway through heroics now on a re-roll and having a blast! www.whogivesasheet.com
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Another bound for fail??? It has to be since Galcian is there. Way to go Galcian, two guilds in less than a year.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you guys still looking for a Good Tank for your raids?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Update 13/16
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Update 16/16
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
I like how you can't even correctly spell the name of your guild. Nevertheless, I am bumping cause there are a few cool peeps in your guild. Not galcian tho (notice the small g in his name, not even worthy of a captial) :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
At this point we are primarily looking for a few dps and heals for group 2 and PVP players of all types.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]