Updating Blizzard Launcher?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
This screen pops up whenever I go to load the game and it's quite frustrating. I've tried a few various things I've found on the forums here but none of them have proved helpful thus far. Any advice?

Oh and the same thing happens when I try to launch Diablo 3 and now I'm incredibly bored D:
Edited by Kreyadron on 2/4/2013 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Kreyadron
I've tried a few various things I've found on the forums here

Like?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Deleting battle.net folder, ending background programs, and deleting the updates folder for WoW
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Kreyadron
Deleting battle.net folder, ending background programs, and deleting the updates folder for WoW

How about simply right clicking your wow icon and choosing "run as administrator"?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just tried and it didn't work either. Still getting stuck about 2/3 of the way through
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Okay nevermind some combination of all my efforts must have produced something positive :P 'Tis now working properly. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]