Who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
IT WAS MEEEEEE!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kewl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was called onto the scene about two hours after midnight. The mood was somber; no media around to demand the glitz and glamor of a daylight robbery or a hit-and-run. What uniforms were assembled were the career cops: the ones you never see on television. The ones with wrinkled clothes they haven't changed in days, hands jittery from too much coffee and a haggard look on their eyes that said they'd seen too damn much to believe in this job anymore.

"Graves!"

I heard Chief Forbidra before I saw her. Funny how that works with gnomes. She came sauntering out of a line of bright yellow tape marked POLICE, chewing on a cigar. I'd warned her those things were bad for her health. She flung a coffee mug at my head. Warning her was bad for my health, so I stopped.

"What have we got?" I asked.

"Fifty gallons of mess in a two ounce bucket," she grunted. "Some whackjob came 'round, took a cookie from the cookie jar. CSI puts the time of the perpetration at about midnight."

"Anything left behind?"

"Not a damn thing. No prints. No DNA. No tracks. Nothing except this..."

The Chief handed me the note. Don't believe what you hear about handwriting analysis. Nine times out of ten, it's thrown out of court as the product of a tricky hand. The most you ever get out of it is a gut feeling.

And right now, as I was looking at those big, bloody red letters scrawled in a madman's hand to read: "IT WAS MEEEEE," my gut was telling me that this was going to be one long night.

"You know what to do, Graves," Chief Forbs said. "Story breaks in a day. The DA's gonna want a suspect before then."

"Yeah, sure."

I folded the note, jammed it into my coat and went off in search of a crumb trail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
No. All of you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

And right now, as I was looking at those big, bloody red letters scrawled in a madman's hand to read: "IT WAS MEEEEE," my gut was telling me that this was going to be one long night.[/i]

I read that as the guy from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Seriously. My sides hurt now.

You're a MONSTER.

And I love it.
Reply Quote
Uh oh. Cookies just got serious.
Reply Quote
Hai Pai. -Rai
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You know what to do, Graves," Chief Forbs said. "Story breaks in a day. The DA's gonna want a suspect before then."

"Yeah, sure."

I folded the note, jammed it into my coat and went off in search of a crumb trail.

Yay! More hard boiled detective stuffs!! And with Gnomes and Cookies too! DOUBLE Bonus Points!

- Forbs
"For Cookies!!"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Without warning, a cry went out. The winds whipped and the mountains rumbled. The sky grew dark as rain began to fall in a tumultuous torrent. I sank to my knees, mind assaulted by the anguished wails of a thousand bakers, clinging to my staff for support. Yet, one voice rang loud and clear despite the sudden crash of thunder.

IT WAS MEEEEEE!

Deep in the black pit of my shriveled heart, I knew a balance had been struck. Before long, we would all pay for this unspeakable crime.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN

NOW!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN

NOW!

I could not help but read that in Arnold Swarchenegger's voice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN

NOW!

I could not help but read that in Arnold Swarchenegger's voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LumnXsJVoQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]