[A] Liquid Courage is recruiting a healer!!

100 Night Elf Druid
Recruitment: Looking for a raid healer, preferably anything except a priest. Also, recruiting any classes for our Flex Raid/Back-up team.

Raid times: Mon/Tues, 9:00-11:30pm server sime for normal raids. Weds/Thurs, 9:00-11:30 server time for our flex raids.

How to join: Message Zanthe, Oorlian, Arcàdian, Pàndà, Thankadin, Hardlyworgen or Döry in game, then apply on our forums. Your account on our forums will have to be "activated" by one of the above members due to an issue with bot accounts, so message one of us in game in game before trying to apply :)

Liquid Courage Website: www.liquidcourage.org

Liquid Courage Rules: www.liquidcourage.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Currently, we are in need of a raid healer for our main raid team and any other classes who are interested in flex/back-up raiding. We are 3/14 in SoO and have done both wings of flex as a guild. We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 in the guild as our guild chat tends to be rated M most of the time, hehe. We also do a lot of things other than just raiding! We run dungeons and raid finder together and even old raids for achievements and just for fun. We have an amazing group of core members who are extremely friendly and very helpful. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Zanthe on 9/24/2013 12:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Shameless self-promotional bump!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still recruiting for a couple back-up heals :-D
Edited by Zanthe on 3/2/2013 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated to reflect current recruiting needs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
BUMPBUMP BANANAS
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated with our current needs!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I am interested in bringing one of my alts to this server, I used to be here Horde side long ago. I have many alts, what are you looking for specifically? I intend to have two mains, a PvE main, and this toon, my PvP main. Glad to see a guild this old still standing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]